Parent Queue Calculator

Jonjan

2 hours ago, Jonjan said:

Hi all, regarding the 804 visa Queue, does anyone have any idea on when the Parent Queue Calculator is likely to accessible to view again.

Last year in May the calculator was amended to show the potential number of people before you on the contributory parent visa as well. Two weeks later it closed down and has never reopened. 
Probably because that revealed the real amount of people in the queue  before you - and therefore the very long potential wait for the visa. 
 Obviously it then started all the anger about the length of wait times so I really think they won’t be doing that again !! 

3 minutes ago, palaceboy1 said:

I expect it might reach 30 years but they are processing August 2010 now

So for applications made 11 years ago and actually probably applied for 2 years prior to that once they’d had the medical  and passed it to be put into the queue   - that was before the huge explosion in applications a few years ago - and the reduction in quotas to from 1500 to just 900 per year

Edited by LindaH27

Hi Verystormy Yes I guess it would be best not to rely on this to be accurate. But it was nice to look at the progress of our Visa. The last date I was able to check the progress was April 2020. Since then the web site is temporarily unavailable. But how long is temporary, one wonders!!

28 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

Last year in May the calculator was amended to show the potential number of people before you on the contributory parent visa as well. Two weeks later it closed down and has never reopened. 
Probably because that revealed the real amount of people in the queue  before you - and therefore the very long potential wait for the visa. 
 Obviously it then started all the anger about the length of wait times so I really think they won’t be doing that again !! 

Hi LindaH27 thank you for the info I hope at some point the calculator will reappear.