Calling @paul1perth

Amber Snowball

25 minutes ago, Amber Snowball said:

Is @Paul1Perth ok?

reading about a shark attack in WA and the death of a British man called Paul, lived in Aus for years, sporty and active, father of 2. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t our Paul. Probably not, but just haven’t seen him on the forum for a few days either.

I hope not - the shark attack was in Fremantle whereas Paul lives about 30 minutes further north and seems to frequent beaches in that location. Fingers crossed that means he’s ok.

9 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I hope not - the shark attack was in Fremantle whereas Paul lives about 30 minutes further north and seems to frequent beaches in that location. Fingers crossed that means he’s ok.

Yes I didn’t think the beach sounded right. I also saw something about being originally from Neasden just now and I think Paul was East Midlands????
It was tenuous but just the age, number of children, exercise fanatic and obviously being calledPaul made me sit up…… 

• Like 1

The guy was in his 50’s whereas Paul is in his 60’s.  He also lives some distance away from Fremantle.  He hasn’t been on here for a little while though but I don’t think it was him that met that horrific fate.

Your concern is very sweet Amber, so nice of you.  

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

The guy was in his 50’s whereas Paul is in his 60’s.  He also lives some distance away from Fremantle.  He hasn’t been on here for a little while though but I don’t think it was him that met that horrific fate.

Your concern is very sweet Amber, so nice of you.  

Oh thanks for the details! 
I didn’t know enough about Paul to rule him out! Phew. Hopefully this means all is well. 👍

• Like 1

On 08/11/2021 at 22:32, Amber Snowball said:

Is @Paul1Perth ok?

reading about a shark attack in WA and the death of a British man called Paul, lived in Aus for years, sporty and active, father of 2. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t our Paul. Probably not, but just haven’t seen him on the forum for a few days either.

Fine thanks. Been in Dunsborough last weekend for the Eagle Bay Adventure race. Not a shark in sight.😁

• Like 3