AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi guys, AAT finally open my file on 14th Feb after nearly 5 months. I got call from AAT this morning but agent didn't tell me anything before and hearing schedule on 27th March for both visa and Nomination.  Also, AAt requested 2 more business financial documents. Agent saying we might not need to attend it if they satisfy. All documents submitted today Any suggestions how long they will take to review them .Thanks 

On 02/02/2023 at 17:23, Madhuri said:

Hi everyone

Can anyone reply me asap

After long wait ( applied July 2019, Qld ) aat opened my appeal today, asked to submit documents in 2 weeks and hearing is scheduled on February 20.

This invitation for hearing  for Nomination only and employer has to attend,  there is no mention about the visa . Is it normal ? 

Are they going to invite for hearing for  visa separately?

Anyone had similar experience? 

Hi Madhuri 

have you got your hearing done ?

whats the update 

thanks 

2 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi Madhuri 

have you got your hearing done ?

whats the update 

thanks 

sadly hearing cancelled

my employer hearing was scheduled on 20th February but my agent messed up , they submitted all evidences and documents by 5pm on 17th February only (in invitation they requested to submitbeverything   at least on or before  13 feb, which agent told me they submitted)

aat member informed  my employer  on Monday that she didn't get a chance to check all   new evidences and documents  submitted by my agent  , its not fair to proceed with hearing and take decision with out checking everything. so she cancelled hearing and told she will inform how she is going to proceed, may be take decision based on the documents submission or may schedule hearing ..

1 minute ago, Madhuri said:

sadly hearing cancelled

my employer hearing was scheduled on 20th February but my agent messed up , they submitted all evidences and documents by 5pm on 17th February only (in invitation they requested to submitbeverything   at least on or before  13 feb, which agent told me they submitted)

aat member informed  my employer  on Monday that she didn't get a chance to check all   new evidences and documents  submitted by my agent  , its not fair to proceed with hearing and take decision with out checking everything. so she cancelled hearing and told she will inform how she is going to proceed, may be take decision based on the documents submission or may schedule hearing ..

Looks like you have a very good chance to get decision based on your paper submission.

good luck🙏🏻

Just now, Paul0015 said:

Looks like you have a very good chance to get decision based on your paper submission.

good luck🙏🏻

but what if my agent didn't do a proper submission? I lost trust in them , the very next day after agent got invitation they sent me $3643 quote for skill assessment and advised me to go for it asap as a plan B. 

I guess my agent already decided my outcome after seeing my  aat member's name, I do not want to mention her name  here, everyone says its not easy with her , even if we have tons of evidences and supporting documents , she will come up with something new  and refuse

1 hour ago, Kabi said:

Hi guys, AAT finally open my file on 14th Feb after nearly 5 months. I got call from AAT this morning but agent didn't tell me anything before and hearing schedule on 27th March for both visa and Nomination.  Also, AAt requested 2 more business financial documents. Agent saying we might not need to attend it if they satisfy. All documents submitted today Any suggestions how long they will take to review them .Thanks 

hi just my opinion, attend the hearing if they scheduled hearing for you and your employer , they normally schedule hearing when there are not enough evidences / missing details /need more clarification  on duties, company financials  etc  

14 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

but what if my agent didn't do a proper submission? I lost trust in them , the very next day after agent got invitation they sent me $3643 quote for skill assessment and advised me to go for it asap as a plan B. 

I guess my agent already decided my outcome after seeing my  aat member's name, I do not want to mention her name  here, everyone says its not easy with her , even if we have tons of evidences and supporting documents , she will come up with something new  and refuse

your agent supposed to sent you a draft submission but never lose hope as first palace i got an invitation for attend an hearing but after that got cancelled and they approved without hearing so i think you should keep yourself positive and ask your employer  to do same. Also you can have a newly sign contract between you and your employer and it will be a good impact on your case.

I can see you will get through this. god bless you

8 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

your agent supposed to sent you a draft submission but never lose hope as first palace i got an invitation for attend an hearing but after that got cancelled and they approved without hearing so i think you should keep yourself positive and ask your employer  to do same. Also you can have a newly sign contract between you and your employer and it will be a good impact on your case.

I can see you will get through this. god bless you

thank you 

yes new contract signed and submitted 

As per my understanding, tribunal requested documents deadline was 13 feb and your agent got confused with dates, aat will not consider the documents after the due date even if u submit strong documents, Thats why he know the result and blaming aat member for his mistake, i would say go for plan b, and dont loose and give shot for hearing as well, 

please note its not professional advice 

6 minutes ago, Gurpal singh said:

As per my understanding, tribunal requested documents deadline was 13 feb and your agent got confused with dates, aat will not consider the documents after the due date even if u submit strong documents, Thats why he know the result and blaming aat member for his mistake, i would say go for plan b, and dont loose and give shot for hearing as well, 

AAT member does accept documents even on hearing date so don't worry.

26 minutes ago, Gurpal singh said:

thank you ,

aat opened my case on feb 2nd and scheduled hearing on 20th February  and request documents by 13th February (my agent got only7 working days gap to prepare and submit everything) normally aat gives atleast 2 weeks  to provide documents  right ? then only they decide whether they need to conduct hearing or not,  (my agent submitted on 11 th day )

aat member told my employer she couldnot give a fair decision without checking and considering the documents  submitted by my agent so she will go through everything and later inform how she is going to proceed.

lets see how it goes, I  waited 3 years and 7 months already

Edited by Madhuri
fact mistake

9 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

AAT member does accept documents even on hearing date so don't worry.

thank you aat website says the same , before during and   soon after hearing they  accept supporting documents, I read  many cases in AustLII, AAT is flexible 

1 hour ago, Madhuri said:

thank you aat website says the same , before during and   soon after hearing they  accept supporting documents, I read  many cases in AustLII, AAT is flexible 

AAT cannot make a negative decision on the case without a hearing, so possible outcomes are:

1) positive outcome based on current submission 

2) further documents are requested, then positive outcome based on it, or a hearing date

3) hearing date

• Like 1

On 24/02/2023 at 20:08, Madhuri said:

Yo don’t lose hope. I got her as well, i prepared for the worst because my owner works in the business as well but I still got PR after all 

• Like 1

Guys I hope you all are doing well.
I have been away from group as we all are active on AAT WhatsApp group made by some nice soul..

Incase you want to be part of it then drop your number in chat. I will forwarded to the admin of that group.
I am not the admin.

Best of luck.
By the way there are only 3 to 4 people left only. in the WhatsApp group were waiting for the result

God bless all

12 hours ago, Rajat1111 said:

Guys I hope you all are doing well.
I have been away from group as we all are active on AAT WhatsApp group made by some nice soul..

Incase you want to be part of it then drop your number in chat. I will forwarded to the admin of that group.
I am not the admin.

Best of luck.
By the way there are only 3 to 4 people left only. in the WhatsApp group were waiting for the result

God bless all

please add 0401484135

Hi!

AAT opened my case in August 2022 and requested documents, my migration agent requested an extension and we submitted all requested documents in September 2022.

In February 2023 they emailed my migration agent, stating we had not paid an application fee of $540, however according to my migration agent this is a mistake on their behalf and it is not relevant to my application. 

I haven't heard anything since and am slightly worried that they have made a mistake before even looking at my case properly. 

I initially applied to the AAT in August 2019, as a Hotel Manager in QLD. 

Just wondering if anyone has received a hearing date recently and how long it took after AAT opened the case and requested documents?

Thanks 

Hi, I have got AAT hearing date recently scheduled on 27th March. It took more than 4 months to scheduled after submitting documents. Same as you I submitted documents end of September but got reply mid Feb. Still waiting for hearing to be done.......

hi everyone

my aat open after 3years in oct 22

ask business docs. submitted in nov 22, 

wanted again same docs

more information

give hearing date as well 

is anyone know about-

1.work rights evidence of staff

2.retail industry award

3. why employer hire local person

4. terms and condition are same for nominee

Edited by wait fr gd
can add my ph in whtsup group-0468475244

Hi guys, I have hearing on Mon but no idea what to do and what kind of questions they can ask. All documents submitted,  everything is genuine.  Reason of  refusal was company couldn't pay for two years but after 5 years company still going on. If anyone have any idea or experience please suggest so I can prepare.  Occupation is cook .thanks 

1 hour ago, Kabi said:

Hi guys, I have hearing on Mon but no idea what to do and what kind of questions they can ask. All documents submitted,  everything is genuine.  Reason of  refusal was company couldn't pay for two years but after 5 years company still going on. If anyone have any idea or experience please suggest so I can prepare.  Occupation is cook .thanks 

What is your timeline ??