AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, Inder92 said:

Nominations and  lodged April 2017

Refused in 2019 reason not genuine 

AAT opened July 2021 request documents 

Hearing  on September 2021

AAT approved October 2021

After two weeks immigration approved Nominations and asked documents form 80, medical , AFP and PCC

All submitted in November so just waiting for PR 

Hi Inder,

Would you please, in more detail, what month did you get lodge AAT review?

what ground did you get refused by Home Affair? In what state?

I applied AAT in February 2019 as Cafe Manager in WA. I havent heard anything at all since then, which makes me feel hopeless.

Please keep things updated.

Thanks

D

2 hours ago, DannyV said:

Hi Inder,

I applied AAT in February 2019 as Cafe Manager in WA. I havent heard anything at all since then, which makes me feel hopeless.

Thanks

D

recent  QLD files are  opened in 32 months and asked for documents ..

Does anyone know if I can apply 186 DE ENS visa while waiting for aat?

Tired of waiting aat and want to do 186 ens or 190. 

As far as I know, to do 186, have to go offshore so a bit hesitate to do. 

I am looking for the information about 48 section bar waived recently, if I can apply 190 onshore in WA.

I cannot find anything about WA 190.

1 hour ago, Xoxo86 said:

Does anyone know if I can apply 186 DE ENS visa while waiting for aat?

Tired of waiting aat and want to do 186 ens or 190. 

As far as I know, to do 186, have to go offshore so a bit hesitate to do. 

I am looking for the information about 48 section bar waived recently, if I can apply 190 onshore in WA.

I cannot find anything about WA 190.

if you have section 48 bar you can apply only for 491,190,494 visa not 186 

11 hours ago, DannyV said:

Hi Inder,

Thanks

D

In February 2019 

Position cook,, refusal reason- Position not genuine 

QLD

Guys my nomination was approved on 24 nov and file remitted back to department and after 5 days department ask for medical, afp and pc , and even some business documents again like bank statment and evidence when I started work and super account,I didn’t get this point , what’s wrong with the department,why they ask for business documents again and didn’t send nomination approval letter🙁. Any suggestions 

Edited by Jugraj

5 minutes ago, Jugraj said:

Guys my nomination was approved on 24 nov and file remitted back to department and after 5 days department ask for medical, afp and pc , and even some business documents again like bank statment and evidence when I started work, I didn’t get this point , why they ask for business documents again and didn’t send nomination approval letter🙁. Any suggestions 

immigration department case officer will check our file again after AAT remitted back , its a normal procedure.    

9 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Should I wait for nomination approval from department or go for pcc   and medical, can department overturn aat decision again🙁🙁, if they find anything negative in my file, I didn’t know that department again check the file.

Don't get stressed , AAT member usually remit back your file to department with decision ready documents , department may ask if there is any document missing. just wait , provide  what they have requested .

if you are from India and don't have PCC ready , processing  time is 1-2 months 

10 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Should I wait for nomination approval from department or go for pcc   and medical, can department overturn aat decision again🙁🙁, if they find anything negative in my file, I didn’t know that department again check the file.

What was your aat decision 

remit or set aside ?

On 18/11/2021 at 12:52, Paul0015 said:

It’s possible AAT can approve without hearing 

as in my case aat asked documents in 11 April 2021 and then set an hearing for 27 july but they approved without hearing on 20th july 

so dont lose hope 

good luck

hi paul i got massage from AAT like your hearing on 8th of December.

still you think like nomination can be approve without hearing ???? 

On 25/11/2021 at 13:10, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Hlo 187. The  questions member has asked are is mainly for my boss. 
1: term of employment of visa holder includes profit and loss statement, business balance sheets, net assets , no adverse information about business known to immigration.

2: questions about superannuation, annual salary package, job advertisements for the position in regional and about rcb certificate.

3: tasks of the position in description,for nominee

4: the position and business is located at the same place as location.

5: to proof genuine need to employ the nominee to work and why the position cannot be filled by local residents or Australian citizens.

Thanks hope this will help. My member was t bexter aswell.

Profit and loss statement do we need to submit 2021year ????

Because my owner gave 2019 and 2020 not 2021

32 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi guys

does anyone has case officer asked to verify their PTE score as i cant verify because i gave test in 2017 and pte only allowed for 2 years only.

anyone has similar issues??

yes I read the same happened with couple of people , but their agent given appropriate reply to the case officer and sorted out .. 

1 hour ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi guys

does anyone has case officer asked to verify their PTE score as i cant verify because i gave test in 2017 and pte only allowed for 2 years only.

anyone has similar issues??

Paul, co is allocated to ur case, did they send nomination approval along with s56 request or just requested s56, or requested some nomination and personal documents like bas, bank statment …

2 minutes ago, Jugraj said:

Paul, co is allocated to ur case, did they send nomination approval along with s56 request or just requested s56, or requested some nomination and personal documents like bas, bank statment …

Yes approved nomination and s56 request for medicals and pte verification 

Just now, Paul0015 said:

Yes approved nomination and s56 request for medicals and pte verification 

I didn’t get nomination approval along with s56 request or it happens with many cases, they have given me 14 days to submit for nomination documents and 28 days for s56

1 minute ago, Jugraj said:

I didn’t get nomination approval along with s56 request or it happens with many cases, they have given me 14 days to submit for nomination documents and 28 days for s56

Looks like some financial documents missing in your file so i think just submit requested documents along with s56 documents 

once you submit financial you will get your nomination approved 

16 hours ago, Paul0015 said:

Looks like some financial documents missing in your file so i think just submit requested documents along with s56 documents 

once you submit financial you will get your nomination approved 

Paul how many times nomination needs to be approved 😂😂

9 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

Looks like your nomination will be more stronger than mine🤣🤣

😆, When aat member remit your application , does aat member sends all the documents which we submit to tribunal, do u think they are just keeping in their records, confused😂