AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 24/04/2020 at 11:59, Leticia said:

Refusal was company can’t keep him for 2 years financially speaking... which is wrong. They are so profitable and he is there for almost 4 years now.

yes we had to provide all the genuine position + again financial.

they will ask on the hearing based on documents that you had provide before. 

hi Leticia,

thanks fr that. my hearing is next week. r you submit any organisation chart. please give me some idea about that. i need a format of organisation chart. wht type of question they asked. i m very tense because employer nd my hearing on same day. 

On 04/05/2020 at 11:05, Hari_999 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to share the good news that my nomination is approved and my timeline as follows.

1. Nomination and Visa applied - 21/06/2017 (186 DE, Developer Programmer).

2. Nomination refused - 16/11/2017 and VISA refused - 28/11/2017.

3.AAT Applied - 06/12/2017.

4. Case opened - 31/01/2020 and requested financial and training benchmark documents.

5. Documents submitted - 14/02/2020.

5.Got reply on 03/03/2020 and scheduled hearing on 20/03/2020.

6. Attended hearing and it went 1.5 HRs and they did not tell the decision and she said she will send email following week.

7. 25/03/2020 - Asked latest training documents.

8- Submitted on 08/04/2020.

9.15/04/2020 - Asked about my nominated occupation(Developer Programmer) that how many are there from the company and my project.

10. Replied on  18/04/2020.

11. Nomination is approved on 28/04/2020 and sent to immigration... and waiting...

Thank you all for your support and updates.

Hi Hari

like me you are waiting immi back to you right ? Our immi agent asked our documents like Ielts, polices to send to immi, so have you sent already ? Because immi won’t reply anything to you if you not send to them 

3 minutes ago, wait fr gd said:

hi Leticia,

thanks fr that. my hearing is next week. r you submit any organisation chart. please give me some idea about that. i need a format of organisation chart. wht type of question they asked. i m very tense because employer nd my hearing on same day. 

Hi There

yes we have sent all the documents about Retail Managed position, including chart. We have send when they opened the case and after that the hearing was booked. So I’m not sure about the questions because my husband didn’t participate the hearing, just the boss, the immi agent and the member. I guess all the questions is about what have you sent before and your position. Sorry I can’t help much because it’s my husband’s case 

On 31/03/2020 at 16:34, Meh said:

Hi just a quick question if someone didn't work for employer since nomination refused then still is there any chance to win nomination appeal? 

same here, i quit the job after 7 months and apply new visa but now have hearing but employer provide docs and ready to go fr hearing, rest on almighty of god.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wait fr gd said:

thanks Leticia

is your husband have any organization chart because my one is also retail manager due to no genuine need.

Yes the company has one and they send to AAT. Your agent or company need to make one 

9 minutes ago, wait fr gd said:

same here, i quit the job after 7 months and apply new visa but now have hearing but employer provide docs and ready to go fr hearing, rest on almighty of god.

Hi, May I ask when is your hearing ? 

On 09/04/2020 at 13:21, Susan P said:

ey all! 
hearing was by telephone 

first 30 min we were trying to get all connected with the member and AAT office attendant (we: my boss, 1 witness, myself, the AATMember) 

then the member start explaining the case in a really slow and calm voice so we can all hear and understand.

the we all need to say our names and make sure we can hear every attendants, they explain we have to have our phone in Mute all the time unless we are replying any questions.

after that the hearing started with questions about business finances directly to the owners 

then questions about the position to owner and myself (is explain the role and what I do in daily basis) 

after around 40 min the member ask for documentationto support our answers and give us 14 days to do so, she did a recap and finish the hearing. 

everyone said thanks and the call ends 

Hi susan 

have you heard anything from aat?

Hi all, is anyone waiting or has got aat decision for chef nomination refusal in victoria or any other state? We filed aat in October  2018, occupation  chef , 187 Rsms, Please update me if anyone on the same boat. Thank you

Edited by kaler

Hey guys my hearing went well according to my boss. The reason my nomination was rejected was because according to the department the company cannot afford me for 2years which is wrong. My boss said the member was satisfied with the financials that were provided. I am a manager at a hotel and we are shut right now due to covid19 and his question was will the company afford me while we are closed and if I will be employed when the hotel opens. My boss said the member gave her hard time on our organisational chart that’s because it was 3 years old from when I applied for the PR and that’s what he had on file. At the end he asked for an updated organisational chart along with the apprentice pay slips and proof of them being citizen or a resident from 4years ago, that’s just for the training benchmarks, lastly he asked a statement from our company’s accountant saying they can pay me for next 6 months with limited operations of the hotel until Covid19 crisis is controlled and that should also include cash flow. We are big company with multi massive hotels around Melbourne, I just think we are getting picked on for no reason, everything they asked for we have it, I just don’t understand what’s the big deal about organisational chart. Hope this helps others and good luck to every one. We are going to submit the rest of the documents either today or tomorrow, I will update again once I hear more about it.

Take care guys and good luck to all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, David08 said:

Hey guys my hearing went well according to my boss. The reason my nomination was rejected was because according to the department the company cannot afford me for 2years which is wrong. My boss said the member was satisfied with the financials that were provided. I am a manager at a hotel and we are shut right now due to covid19 and his question was will the company afford me while we are closed and if I will be employed when the hotel opens. My boss said the member gave her hard time on our organisational chart that’s because it was 3 years old from when I applied for the PR and that’s what he had on file. At the end he asked for an updated organisational chart along with the apprentice pay slips and proof of them being citizen or a resident from 4years ago, that’s just for the training benchmarks, lastly he asked a statement from our company’s accountant saying they can pay me for next 6 months with limited operations of the hotel until Covid19 crisis is controlled and that should also include cash flow. We are big company with multi massive hotels around Melbourne, I just think we are getting picked on for no reason, everything they asked for we have it, I just don’t understand what’s the big deal about organisational chart. Hope this helps others and good luck to every one. We are going to submit the rest of the documents either today or tomorrow, I will update again once I hear more about it.

I’m stuck in the same kind of situation now. We have everything but I just can’t really get it why are they making it hard. But please do let us know what response you have received. Good luck 

29 minutes ago, rizwan_syeds said:

I’m stuck in the same kind of situation now. We have everything but I just can’t really get it why are they making it hard. But please do let us know what response you have received. Good luck 

Will do, thanks. Did you have your hearing? 

4 hours ago, David08 said:

Only your employer is hearing? I’m still waiting, be positive at least the wait is over

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Only your employer is hearing? I’m still waiting, be positive at least the wait is over

Yes it was just for my employer, how long have you been waiting for? I waited 22 months before I heard anything. Yes you’re right at least the wait is over now just waiting for my fate and I hope it’s all positive. Wish you all the best

9 hours ago, David08 said:

hi David, are they send any email fr doc or ask after hearing. i also have hearing on tue but they didnt ask any doc. still stressful. nothing hear from AAT yet.

Edited by wait fr gd

3 minutes ago, wait fr gd said:

hi David, are they send any email fr doc or ask after hearing. i also have hearing on tue but they didnt ask any doc. still stressful. nothing hear from AAT yet.

Yes they did provide with the email to submit the documents. If they didn’t ask you for documents that’s a good thing, I hope you get a positive response. Keep us all updated if you hear anything. Good luck

23 hours ago, David08 said:

Yes it was just for my employer, how long have you been waiting for? I waited 22 months before I heard anything. Yes you’re right at least the wait is over now just waiting for my fate and I hope it’s all positive. Wish you all the best

14 months and I feel like forever. Did they ask for a new Organizational chart before the hearing or you use the old one? 

Edited by ring3018

6 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

14 months and I feel like forever. Did they ask for a new Organizational chart before the hearing or you use the old one? 

They looked at the old one that we gave them the first time, now they have asked to update the organisational chart and re submit.