On 01/02/2020 at 09:22, Parry said:

Hi saj 1

when did you apply for the aat and what was the occupation 

thanks

My time line-

Motor mechanic, 

Visa and nomination applied June 2017

Nomination refused June 2018

Refusal Reason -no Profitable income,company can't pay me next 2 yrs.

AAT Appled july 2018

AAT requested documents  October 2019

Latest financial documents, BAS statements, company tax return,organisation chart,evidence of working fulltime and  been paid over last 24 months,super annuation, Training, pay slips,sign contract etc...

Again requested documents December  2019

Hearing  jan 2020

Nomination approved .

Still waiting for Visa application. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

22 hours ago, Spritual said:

Is there anyone who is from  NSW, applied in early feb 2018 and still waiting AAT to even open there case. 

Hi 

I applied for AAT in February 2018 from nsw but hasn’t opened the file yet. So stressful 

On 30/01/2020 at 21:43, Your Highness said:

Updates to the above post. (Trying to explain in detail if it helps anyone with similar situation) sorry for the long post.

Case officer allocated on 20th December 2019. Requested to update Medicals, AFP and "Evidence of English language ability - verifiable evidence of PTE test results".

And evidence to support inclusion of our baby in nomination as our baby born after our visa rejected. And we were not able add baby into the visa application or to AAT as department cannot add new applicants when the file is under review. Same with AAT, they don't add new applicants to the process. (So we provided a letter from employer on company letterhead saying that the new born to add to the nomination). Immigration has given a stand alone bridging visa for our baby with no travel rights. So when it is under review, baby cannot travel overseas, if baby travel overseas baby's bridging visa will be cancelled and she needs to lodge visiting visa to re-enter Australia (which will be very hard to get visiting visa for a baby as immigration and my MA both mentioned).

I have submitted medicals, AFP & PTE with visa lodgement in 2016 and ofcourse all of them were expired as it is more than 3 yrs. My lawyer said no need to take PTE test again just call PTE support team and ask them to share scores with immigration. But unfortunately they couldn't help as they don't have any data of my scores because it's more than 3yrs.

I was happy to take test again but my Migration Agent said "No need to take test again as member only asked verifiable evidence of scores" which was submitted with visa lodgement, not active results. He also mentioned that if immigration take this long to process the application it's their mistake not our mistake. So, I had to write an email to them to get that same information in writing. And MA clearly mentioned and explained all the details why we are not able to provide verifiable evidence for PTE and requested clarification for that PTE scores request.

I have submitted all documents on 13th January 2020.

Visa approved on 28th January 2020 for all three applicants without asking any other documents.

Thank you & Good luck to all 👍🏼

Thank you, Your Highness. It's such a detail post, lol, it makes me wanna cry I feel like I waited for so long. Congratulations to you!!!

May I ask if they ask you about the nomination or just the employer? Thank you.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Thank you, Your Highness. It's such a detail post, lol, it makes me wanna cry I feel like I waited for so long. Congratulations to you!!!

May I ask if they ask you about the nomination or just the employer? Thank you.

They won't ask you anything about nomination. For the nomination your employer need to face all the questions about company, employees and all other financial matters at AAT.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, simar27 said:

My case open on friday with AAT

i applied dec 2017 nsw 

retail manager 

Hi Simar27,

Did you apply early, mid or end of December. Just trying to calculate. If they have opened December 2017 case now so ours is early Feb. so may be another 2-3 months more we have to wait.😭😣😫

On 02/02/2020 at 19:54, Your Highness said:

They won't ask you anything about nomination. For the nomination your employer need to face all the questions about company, employees and all other financial matters at AAT.

Hey ,

congrats can you please tell what short of questions they ask to employe (nominee)

On 02/02/2020 at 15:50, simar27 said:

My case open on friday with AAT

i applied dec 2017 nsw 

retail manager 

Hi Simar,

I also applied AAT in Dec 2017 and opened my application on Friday 31st.

They asked company's financial documents and my lawyer is working on.

What did they asked you?

Thanks,

H@RI

On 02/02/2020 at 15:19, Saj1 said:

My time line-

Motor mechanic, 

Visa and nomination applied June 2017

Nomination refused June 2018

Refusal Reason -no Profitable income,company can't pay me next 2 yrs.

AAT Appled july 2018

AAT requested documents  October 2019

Latest financial documents, BAS statements, company tax return,organisation chart,evidence of working fulltime and  been paid over last 24 months,super annuation, Training, pay slips,sign contract etc...

Again requested documents December  2019

Hearing  jan 2020

Nomination approved .

Still waiting for Visa application. 

Hi Saj 

after the AAT received all the documents they booked a hearing ? Did you participate  the hearing ? 
please tell me how ir worked for your success case ?

thanks 

all the best and congrats 

Hey guys finally found a forum of people in the same boat yay! 

I am in WA, my employer (under different management) sponsored me for a 187 visa as a veterinary sexretary in Feb 2017, secretary removed from the list in March 2017 but didnt affect my application. Refusal and application to AAT in June 2018 as migration agent/old manager didnt supply relevant financial documents to prove they can support my wage for 2 years. Still waiting and 60 something days away from the ever increasing average waiting time, currently 680 something days.

I had a baby in Aug 2018, he was added on to our application. I couldn't afford to pay the migration agent to help with the AAT application or hearing and he refused to accept any repsonsibility for not supplying the correct documents because he asked the manager for them. I was unaware of this and that the application was submitted without them. 

Anyway I am very nervous that we do not have any legal guidance and wonder if anyone else is going to the AAT alone? 

On 04/02/2020 at 10:49, Hari_999 said:

Hi Simar,

I also applied AAT in Dec 2017 and opened my application on Friday 31st.

They asked company's financial documents and my lawyer is working on.

What did they asked you?

Thanks,

H@RI

My one open on 31st aswell and same they asked company financial docs last two years

On 02/02/2020 at 23:08, Spritual said:

Hi Simar27,

Did you apply early, mid or end of December. Just trying to calculate. If they have opened December 2017 case now so ours is early Feb. so may be another 2-3 months more we have to wait.😭😣😫

Hi applied 23 dec 2017