AAT Won for 187

zijse

28 minutes ago, saishilpa said:

Hi Parry

My refusal reason was training benchmark was not paid on recent sbs approval but just before the application. I applied on april 2018 and have not heard anything yet. May i know when did you apply and from which state and i applied on qld as a restaurant manager as 186.

thanks

saishilpa

Hi saishilpa

i applied AAT for nomination in February 2018 as store manager 187 NSW but hasn’t heard anything yet. so worried 

21 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Nothing yet. Still waiting but at the moment I am overseas and the AAT was notified with the dates I am away so I don’t think I will hear anything from them in the meanwhile.

Hi Cippalippa,

when did you apply for your bridging visa B for travel overseas and how many days after you got your visa and how many days you stay overseas,

please let me know because i am also going to overseas in December.

Thanks

Hi Cippalippa,
when did you apply for your bridging visa B for travel overseas and how many days after you got your visa and how many days you stay overseas,
please let me know because i am also going to overseas in December.
Thanks

Hi applied a month before and got 2 weeks after. I am away for 3 weeks.

On 01/09/2018 at 11:27, singg said:

Can u please let me know what was your occupation ? And when did u applied? I am on same boat waiting for my ens from 14 month but no response yet . Occupation restaurant manager. My agent only provide to immigration training receipts and training invoices. I don’t know that’s enough training documents emoji22.png. Bit worried as well . Thx

hi sing how are you

i just read your post can you tell me have you received your decision because mine refusal decision was also training benchmark 

On 19/04/2019 at 22:39, MNT said:

I believe the processing time will also depend on the state too. Because VIC n NSW will have plenty of AAT files to look into>> wherelese WA n SA will have less files. According to general processing time, I was expecting my AAT file to open end of this year... but my AAT File was opened in 14months and finalised 4hrs... lol still I cannot believe how it happened 

Hi mnt

can you tell me what was the reason for your refusal and are the aat people strict or ok

On 28/05/2019 at 23:52, Sercan said:

Hey all. We finally have a hearing date for 14 of June after 575 days waiting. Restaurant manager in QLD (187 Direct Entry)
I will let all you know how it goes and man pray for us for good news emoji120.png

Hi secan

can you please tell me your decisions from the aat

Hi all

i am going to file AAT this week as a Retail Manager.They Refused because the position they think is of supervisor(same reason they gave to others).Has anyone won their case or hoping to won?

please help me so tht i can prepare a strong AAT appeal

Edited by Avygill

1 hour ago, Avygill said:

Hi all

i am going to file AAT this week as a Retail Manager.They Refused because the position they think is of supervisor(same reason they gave to others).Has anyone won their case or hoping to won?

please help me so tht i can prepare a strong AAT appeal

It's your Agent's job to prepare a strong case along with your Business, you as applicant can only do so much.

Also, the current waiting time is sitting at around 2 years so relax a bit, won't happen anytime soon. Make sure you find a good Agent and your business is ready to support you throughout the process however needed.

15 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

It's your Agent's job to prepare a strong case along with your Business, you as applicant can only do so much.

Also, the current waiting time is sitting at around 2 years so relax a bit, won't happen anytime soon. Make sure you find a good Agent and your business is ready to support you throughout the process however needed.

Hi Mila,

My owner is with me.We are like a family now, also my agent is also the same who lodged my RSMS because i trust him.Hope for the best

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Hi Mila,

My owner is with me.We are like a family now, also my agent is also the same who lodged my RSMS because i trust him.Hope for the best

Great then, focus on proving the points they stated when refused you, you will be fine.

Many people win at the AAT as the people there are not as the people at IMMI- they are not bothered with politics and instructions by their party or Prime Minister. They have to be 100% objective.

Best of luck, let us know when you hear back.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone. I am in a worst sitatution anyone can be. Kindly help if you know anything

My name is karan and I live in Brisbane. I am currently on bridging visa c which was originally granted to me when I applied for RSMS on bridging visa a in may 2016.

My nomination got refused in july 2018 and I applied for aat in August 2018.

I am still waiting for my AAT review from last 12 months but I have no hope from this as my employer wants to close the business.

2 weeks ago i have been diagnosed with active tb.

Tb clinic has started the treatment and they said that it has to be continue everyday without missing a single dose.

So far i go everyday in their clinic to take the meds.

As tb treatment is very strict

Everyday upto 9 months and i cant miss the treatment not even for a single day as it can make the treatment complicated.

Tb clinic told me that i cant fly or leave australia either if i am planning to and i am already on a bridging visa c for AAT after the refusal of 187 RSMS which can expire anytime if they give negative decision or if my employer closes the business and i am very scared about my health.

TB clinic have also notified the department of immi as per their policy.

So now i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for any visa to finish off my treatment if my bridging visa c gets cancelled or immi will wait for my treatment to finish even though AAT takes the decision?

Tb clinic told me that my visa wont get cancelled as i am on tb treatment but i dont want to take there words as they dont know anything about AAT and i want to finish my treatment here in Austalia at any cost.

Please find me some answers as its really been a stressful time for me.

Or find me some other option so i can please complete my treatment without breaching any law or visa conditions.

Ii am hoping to get a reply back.

Thanking you,

28 minutes ago, Karan08 said:
Hi everyone. I am in a worst sitatution anyone can be. Kindly help if you know anything

My name is karan and I live in Brisbane. I am currently on bridging visa c which was originally granted to me when I applied for RSMS on bridging visa a in may 2016.

My nomination got refused in july 2018 and I applied for aat in August 2018.

I am still waiting for my AAT review from last 12 months but I have no hope from this as my employer wants to close the business.

2 weeks ago i have been diagnosed with active tb.

Tb clinic has started the treatment and they said that it has to be continue everyday without missing a single dose.

So far i go everyday in their clinic to take the meds.

As tb treatment is very strict

Everyday upto 9 months and i cant miss the treatment not even for a single day as it can make the treatment complicated.

Tb clinic told me that i cant fly or leave australia either if i am planning to and i am already on a bridging visa c for AAT after the refusal of 187 RSMS which can expire anytime if they give negative decision or if my employer closes the business and i am very scared about my health.

TB clinic have also notified the department of immi as per their policy.

So now i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for any visa to finish off my treatment if my bridging visa c gets cancelled or immi will wait for my treatment to finish even though AAT takes the decision?

Tb clinic told me that my visa wont get cancelled as i am on tb treatment but i dont want to take there words as they dont know anything about AAT and i want to finish my treatment here in Austalia at any cost.

Please find me some answers as its really been a stressful time for me.

Or find me some other option so i can please complete my treatment without breaching any law or visa conditions.

Ii am hoping to get a reply back.

Thanking you,

Hi Karan

Do you have an Agent? This is a very specific case and unless someone else here on the Forum has gone through the same scenario I wouldn't expect much help. Even the Agent has to be knowledgeable and experienced in such issues so if your current one is not, I suggest you finding the right Agent first before proceeding to the next step.

In case you're given the chance to remain here for the treatment check if it's possible to lodge a new nomination from a new business- if you can find one.

In case you have to go back to your home country and finish the treatment there, look into options to apply again from overseas (if you got a Sponsor). This is still a high risk I believe with the TB, unless it can be cleared. Sorry, I'm no expert in TB.

I also suggest you google other forums where people discuss precisely such TB concerns to get more insight into what's possible but would under no circumstances recommend you going through this process on your own.

Best of luck

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to get in touch with few migration agents.

But no one has given me a reply yet and i cant personally go to one at this stage.

If you know any agent in brisbane who can look into this matter then please help.

Also what is the processing time for aat in queensland.

Rsms salon manager
Applied in aug 2018.

How much time do i have?

4 minutes ago, Karan08 said:
Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to get in touch with few migration agents.

But no one has given me a reply yet and i cant personally go to one at this stage.

If you know any agent in brisbane who can look into this matter then please help.

Also what is the processing time for aat in queensland.

Rsms salon manager
Applied in aug 2018.

How much time do i have?

Difficult to assume but from what I've been seeing online it is usually between 14 months and 24 months. Not sure if them receiving the notification regarding your health situation might speed things up (make them open your file faster).

Don't be limited by finding an Agent in Brisbane, you don't need them physically close or present. Everything can be done online. I haven't even met my Agent and I've had him for over 2 years.

Once you find people who have dealt with such procedure they might be the best ones to suggest Agents too.

1 hour ago, Karan08 said:

I hope to find someone who can show me some path. Its really stressful

Perhaps a 602 visa (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/medical-treatment-602).

But you should definitely speak with a registered migration agent - most will do consultations over the phone/skype or via email so you don't need them to be located in the same city as you.

5 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Perhaps a 602 visa (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/medical-treatment-602).

But you should definitely speak with a registered migration agent - most will do consultations over the phone/skype or via email so you don't need them to be located in the same city as you.

Thank you for your reply. I also looked into it but one of the condition says that the applicant must not be a threat to public health and TB is a threat to public health. I have contacted few migration agent via email but no one has responded yet and my anxiety is killing me.

10 minutes ago, Karan08 said:

Thank you for your reply. I also looked into it but one of the condition says that the applicant must not be a threat to public health and TB is a threat to public health. I have contacted few migration agent via email but no one has responded yet and my anxiety is killing me.

On one of the other threads where you posted about this you have a response from an agent. Why not follow up with him?