143 visa type - processing timeline

Helmut

Hi,

I have applied for me and my wife for the 143 type in August 2018, the have acknowledged that they received it and the initial feel. After that no further communication happened.

What is the recent experience how long the processing time will be?

thank you

38 minutes ago, Helmut said:

Hi,

I have applied for me and my wife for the 143 type in August 2018, the have acknowledged that they received it and the initial feel. After that no further communication happened.

What is the recent experience how long the processing time will be?

thank you

There is a thread which follows this topic. You’ll gets lots of info there.  I’m afraid you’ll likely have a rather long wait unless things change in the future as there are large numbers in the queue along with slowed processing and a reduction in the numbers processed due to COVID. The other thread covers all this. I wish I could give you a more positive reply. 

Edited by MajHam

You will be contacted closer to the processing time to provide further information/documents. Unfortunately with your application date, you won't hear from them for about another 4/5 years or more. My mum applied Sept 2016 and we are still waiting and don't anticipate getting the visa for another 2 years at least. 

All the best. 

Edited by purplealster

Someone i know contacted the visa office and enquired about 143 visa processing.

He was told that the processing slowed initially to Covid 19 and later because of budget announcement. Post budget announcement they have started processing as per normal.

Fingers crossed XXXXX

12 minutes ago, Guru81 said:

Someone i know contacted the visa office and enquired about 143 visa processing.

He was told that the processing slowed initially to Covid 19 and later because of budget announcement. Post budget announcement they have started processing as per normal.

Fingers crossed XXXXX

But normal is still extremely slow

• Like 1