190 IT support

Hi, 

Just after some advice from anyone who has applied for the 190 visa through the IT support sector? Has anyone come to Aus by working in IT and how difficult was it? 

Some background: 
I'm young in my 20's and have been working in IT for the last 6 years. I have multiple years service desk experience, and spent a few years as desktop support and as a build engineer.
I have just started my 2nd working holiday visa so wanted to spend the next year exploring my options of staying. 
I have a partner of around 2 years but we are both young so wanted to explore my other options rather than the partnership visa. 
Using the points calculator I have achieved 70 points so do meet the criteria so wanted to know if its actually worth submitted my EOI ?
Any advice at all would be great, thanks in advance. 

On 15/05/2020 at 04:07, Marcusfong171717 said:

Hi, 

Just after some advice from anyone who has applied for the 190 visa through the IT support sector? Has anyone come to Aus by working in IT and how difficult was it? 

Some background: 
I'm young in my 20's and have been working in IT for the last 6 years. I have multiple years service desk experience, and spent a few years as desktop support and as a build engineer.
I have just started my 2nd working holiday visa so wanted to spend the next year exploring my options of staying. 
I have a partner of around 2 years but we are both young so wanted to explore my other options rather than the partnership visa. 
Using the points calculator I have achieved 70 points so do meet the criteria so wanted to know if its actually worth submitted my EOI ?
Any advice at all would be great, thanks in advance. 

I think you're on the right path, stay in your elected and you'll get your PR in the years to come!