190 visa

Shristi

3 hours ago, Shristi said:

Hi guys,

I have lodged an EOI for 189 visa at october 2019 with 85 points.

I am a registered nurse and I have 90 points now for 190 visa, any ideas if I will receive my invitation sooner! 

Thanks

You need to be more specific. Different States have got differing requirements for their 190. No-one will be able to tell you how long you'll have to wait until you get invited, but they may be able to offer information as to what else may be available, such as the 491.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, 

I lodged my EOI on Dec 2nd, 2019 and received my NSW 190 nvitation on Feb 5th, 2020 as a carpenter (85+5). I'm stuck here too and haven't heard anything from my agent, she presumes the response will occur sometime in the next 10-11 months as indicated on the home affairs website... seems crazy long but that's life! Maybe we'll get lucky and have our papers processed as I believe they've halted new applications, in which case they can focus on us, just wishful thinking!

10 hours ago, Domo said:

Hi guys, 

I lodged my EOI on Dec 2nd, 2019 and received my NSW 190 nvitation on Feb 5th, 2020 as a carpenter (85+5). I'm stuck here too and haven't heard anything from my agent, she presumes the response will occur sometime in the next 10-11 months as indicated on the home affairs website... seems crazy long but that's life! Maybe we'll get lucky and have our papers processed as I believe they've halted new applications, in which case they can focus on us, just wishful thinking!

That's the same processing time (give or take a month) that they've been running too for the past two years so I think rather than being "crazy long" that's just how long it is...

On 14/04/2020 at 06:47, Ausvisitor said:

That's the same processing time (give or take a month) that they've been running too for the past two years so I think rather than being "crazy long" that's just how long it is...

I recall reading something along the lines of 7-9 months, or maybe that was for an EOI, I can't quite remember. I suppose I should retract the comment 'crazy long' if that's standard processing time, thanks for the correction!

On 05/03/2020 at 21:43, Shristi said:

Hi Duke,

I have applied from NSW, Sydney. I was wondering if other people got it before and hence get to know their experience regarding invitation for PR

Thanks

I believe someone posted on one of the topics indicating that some nurses recently received a grant, perhaps it has much to do with the current crisis, maybe you'll be equally as lucky!