Help needed

ramot

49 minutes ago, tonyman said:

That happened to me couple of days ago, I was still signed into another device, maybe irrelevant though?

my iPhone isn’t affected it’s only the iPad  but have not had a problem before and neither are new.

• Like 1

Guest The Pom Queen
On 11/11/2019 at 06:38, Parley said:

Someone needs to help Bottler. She has been permanently locked out of PIO for last 3 months.

Really 😞😞 Any idea why? It’s nothing at all in the backend here I’ve just had a peak. I know we haven’t been around but I would have thought some of our IT guru members would have been able to advise her.  

Guest The Pom Queen
10 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

Really 😞😞 Any idea why? It’s nothing at all in the backend here I’ve just had a peak. I know we haven’t been around but I would have thought some of our IT guru members would have been able to advise her.  

Ok Rob said he had sent Bottler numerous emails it seems for some reason her emails from Pomsinoz are blacklisted so we have no way of contacting her. If someone as contact please can they advise Bottler we can:

1) Create her a Pomsinoz email address especially for her

2) She could try creating a new email address and hopefully that won’t be blacklisted.

• 1 month later...