Which profession can I select to get 190 visa?

Hi, Now my point is 55. I can get 5 from state nomination and 10 from IELTS (7). So, my total point will be 70. I am preparing for document preparation now.

My professional responsibilities/experiences best suits for "Telecommunications Engineer" or "Telecommunications Network Engineer". But hearing that currently the cutoff for these profession items are 80 point (for 190 code). 

Can you suggest me, which profession can I select now to get cutoff point 70 for my related Telecommunications work (whether be related trade jobs)?

24 minutes ago, Md. Enaet Karim said:

Hi, Now my point is 55. I can get 5 from state nomination and 10 from IELTS (7). So, my total point will be 70. I am preparing for document preparation now.

My professional responsibilities/experiences best suits for "Telecommunications Engineer" or "Telecommunications Network Engineer". But hearing that currently the cutoff for these profession items are 80 point (for 190 code). 

Can you suggest me, which profession can I select now to get cutoff point 70 for my related Telecommunications work (whether be related trade jobs)?

The best option would be to get your English mark up and gain the full 20 points. 

This would move your points total up, but also most of the states prioritise "Superior English" when inviting on 190s 

3 hours ago, Md. Enaet Karim said:

I suggest you seek a professional assessment as it appears that you are quite confused about the process and may have been given incorrect advice.