Medicals for NZ , CAN and AU. Are the results anyways shared

Dip489

Hi All,

I have a few questions as below on medicals, its urgent , can you please respond..

Please don't judge my questions, I am going through so many options these days...

1. Can I go to medicals for NZ before applying for VISA

2. If so are the results on medical conditions in anyways shared between other countries like AU, CAN or UK??

3. If I fail medicals once, will I not be able to apply for visa to that country again.

4. Are the medical cost calculation rules  the same or similar between AU and NZ.

5. If I attend my medicals for NZ and fail them , will it effect my AU or CAN application or medicals in anyway.

6. The panel of doctors centre I go for medicals do medicals of CAN, AU, NZ, UK and USA. Will they save my medical information and access it next time I visit them again..

Thanks

You have been repeatadly told you need proffessional advice. You are looking at risking risking huge sums of money. Health requirements are not shared, BUT, if you get a refusal from one country it can have serious negative consequences for visas generally internationally. Even visitor visas. TAKE PROFFESSIONAL ADVICE. 

6 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

You have been repeatadly told you need proffessional advice. You are looking at risking risking huge sums of money. Health requirements are not shared, BUT, if you get a refusal from one country it can have serious negative consequences for visas generally internationally. Even visitor visas. TAKE PROFFESSIONAL ADVICE. 

@Verystormy, FYI - I have spent 350$ talking to a famous attorney , and 1500 dollars on a medical cost estimation.  I understand when people ask me to do something. May be there is a reason why I am coming back again and again or may be I am not sure of the outcome, so searching my options as I still have time.. 

I am being very clear here - I am not trying to cheat the system in any way...  people are frustrated enough to be judged over agin

I appreciate what you are doing in the forum here,, but God look at the tone of your msg.

Edited by Dip489
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dip489 said:

@Verystormy, FYI - I have spent 350$ talking to a famous attorney , and 1500 dollars on a medical cost estimation.  I understand when people ask me to do something. May be there is a reason why I am coming back again and again or may be I am not sure of the outcome, so searching my options as I still have time.. 

I am being very clear here - I am not trying to cheat the system in any way...  people are frustrated enough to be judged over agin

I appreciate what you are doing in the forum here,, but God look at the tone of your msg.

..............  but don't you already have PR?  You said in another post "I hold a PR which was issued in August 2015".

41 minutes ago, Toots said:

..............  but don't you already have PR?  You said in another post "I hold a PR which was issued in August 2015".

Yes I already have a PR. I am processing it for close family...some one I really care for..

Just now, Toots said:

You should make that clear then.  Your posts are very confusing.

Ohh you are meaning to say I should share for whom I am applying the VISA for.. 

I disagree , PR forum question is a question!! Well now the confusion is clear. 

6 minutes ago, Dip489 said:

Ohh you are meaning to say I should share for whom I am applying the VISA for.. 

I disagree , PR forum question is a question!! Well now the confusion is clear. 

OK that's fine but if you want clear answers to your queries you need to post clear questions otherwise nobody will be able to give you any advice.

15 minutes ago, Toots said:

OK that's fine but if you want clear answers to your queries you need to post clear questions otherwise nobody will be able to give you any advice.

Agreed, but wanted to understand.. what part of my question here is not clear,, I will correct them..

Hi All,

I have a few questions as below on medicals, its urgent , can you please respond..

Please don't judge my questions, I am going through so many options these days...

1. Can I go to medicals for NZ before applying for VISA

2. If so are the results on medical conditions in anyways shared between other countries like AU, CAN or UK??

3. If I fail medicals once, will I not be able to apply for visa to that country again.

4. Are the medical cost calculation rules  the same or similar between AU and NZ.

5. If I attend my medicals for NZ and fail them , will it effect my AU or CAN application or medicals in anyway.

6. The panel of doctors centre I go for medicals do medicals of CAN, AU, NZ, UK and USA. Will they save my medical information and access it next time I visit them again..

Thanks

Keeping in mind this a forum for people migrating to Australia:

1.  Don't know

2.  Don't know but I would doubt it.  Each country probably has it's own medical criteria and how you fared on the medical check for one country may be irrelevant to another.  However of course you need to answer each application questions truthfully so I've you've said you have xxxx condition on one application, you need to also report it if asked on another application.

3.  You can apply again (in Australia) however you will be assessed for each visa according to the requirements including the health check requirement.  For NZ and Canada - don't know

4.  You'd need to look at the NZ requirements

5.  Doubt it, but same answer as #2

6.  Perhaps but you'd need to check with the panel doctor.  For Australia, the questions ask about your medical history so you need to provide information that's consistent and truthful.

• Like 1