187 work experience

Ddl

Hi guys need a big favour. I applied my 187 nomination on 20th of February 2018. And visa on 28th June 2018 after rules change. I had all together 3.5 years work experience when I lodge my visa but just under 2 years experience after I got my rpl qualification. During that time my agent told me all 3.5 years of experience counts. But I got my nomination approved yesterday and co asked me 3 years full time experience after qualification. Which I didn’t had when I lodge my visa. Now I have 34 months and around 10 days of full time experience after qualification. From here I dont know what to expect. When I talked to my agent he told me not to worry he will find some solutions. But I’m not sure about my visa yet. Please guys if any one of you have any information about this please help me.

4 hours ago, Ddl said:

Hi guys need a big favour. I applied my 187 nomination on 20th of February 2018. And visa on 28th June 2018 after rules change. I had all together 3.5 years work experience when I lodge my visa but just under 2 years experience after I got my rpl qualification. During that time my agent told me all 3.5 years of experience counts. But I got my nomination approved yesterday and co asked me 3 years full time experience after qualification. Which I didn’t had when I lodge my visa. Now I have 34 months and around 10 days of full time experience after qualification. From here I dont know what to expect. When I talked to my agent he told me not to worry he will find some solutions. But I’m not sure about my visa yet. Please guys if any one of you have any information about this please help me.

This is strange u should lodge visa and nominations together. Now no choice u need to accept the facts about 3 year full time experience after qualification.I would suggest to u don’t take any risk. Withdraw the visa file and re apply new visa.

11 hours ago, Ddl said:

If you have received a formal request from the case officer, you would usually be given 28 days to provide the required information/documents. As such, you need to act quickly.

If the issue is the 3 years of full-time skilled experience as per Regulation 187.234(c)(iii), then your experience now is irrelevant, as this is a time of application criteria.

You need to urgently discuss with your Agent and determine how the issue is going t be resolved.

9 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

This is strange u should lodge visa and nominations together. Now no choice u need to accept the facts about 3 year full time experience after qualification.I would suggest to u don’t take any risk. Withdraw the visa file and re apply new visa.

Do I need to apply nomination again o same nomination will work for me if I with draw my application?

As it stands your visa will be refused because you haven’t met the criteria. It may be better to withdraw and resubmit the visa application again, as I think (but am not by any means certain) that the nomination is valid for a few months. Raul, who has replied above is a reputable MA, I would consider having a chat with him as I wouldn’t give your current agent much credibility based on the advice he’s given you to date.

7 hours ago, Ddl said:

Do I need to apply nomination again o same nomination will work for me if I with draw my application?

Most states say they will only allow you to be selected to apply for nomination once per EOI.

So whilst your EOI would still be valid for a 189 or another state it is unlikely that your current state would offer nomination again unless you applied again.

However if you have claimed points for the experience (you didn't have) you will have exactly the same outcome with any visa application - so realistically re applying is the only answer I can think of. A registered agent may have other options but you will undoubtedly have to pay them for this advice as their first task would be to unpick the mess you have already created

2 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

Most states say they will only allow you to be selected to apply for nomination once per EOI.

So whilst your EOI would still be valid for a 189 or another state it is unlikely that your current state would offer nomination again unless you applied again.

However if you have claimed points for the experience (you didn't have) you will have exactly the same outcome with any visa application - so realistically re applying is the only answer I can think of. A registered agent may have other options but you will undoubtedly have to pay them for this advice as their first task would be to unpick the mess you have already created

He has applied for a 187 visa, the nomination comes from the regional employer, not the state.

10 hours ago, Wonderingaloud said:

As it stands your visa will be refused because you haven’t met the criteria. It may be better to withdraw and resubmit the visa application again, as I think (but am not by any means certain) that the nomination is valid for a few months. Raul, who has replied above is a reputable MA, I would consider having a chat with him as I wouldn’t give your current agent much credibility based on the advice he’s given you to date.

Thanks wonderingaloud. 

15 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

If you have received a formal request from the case officer, you would usually be given 28 days to provide the required information/documents. As such, you need to act quickly.

If the issue is the 3 years of full-time skilled experience as per Regulation 187.234(c)(iii), then your experience now is irrelevant, as this is a time of application criteria.

You need to urgently discuss with your Agent and determine how the issue is going t be resolved.

Hi Raul senise thank you for your response . If you okey with it can you advise me on this. Is it a good idea to withdraw my application and reapply it. And if I do that do I need to apply for new nomination? Or same nomination will do for me. Please do response. Thank you so much

8 hours ago, Ddl said:

Hi Raul senise thank you for your response . If you okey with it can you advise me on this. Is it a good idea to withdraw my application and reapply it. And if I do that do I need to apply for new nomination? Or same nomination will do for me. Please do response. Thank you so much

It is not possible to answer these very specific questions without knowing the details of your situation, as the answers will depend on a number of factors.

Relying on information in a public forum based, on such minimal information, is a recipe for disaster.

As per my initial response, you have minimal time to address this issue. Use your time wisely and seek appropriate counsel. 

On 23/05/2019 at 02:31, Raul Senise said:

Helo Raul I just had a question tht I was granted with a permanent visa last month .i declared all the conviction (criminal conviction of drink drive )in my visa applicaton and attached the police certificate .i just want to ask do I need to. Declare tht again on landing card when I arrive in Australia .i am concerned abt it is bcz when I visited Australia last time on tourist visa I didn’t mentioned abt this conviction as I thought I just need to declare if I spent some time in jail but when I applied permanent visa I declare everything .will it be any issue at airport .thnks for help 

• 3 weeks later...