ANZAC Day Hawks vs Carlton

SWMOY04

So I hardly watch tv live... 

Today... for some reason... decided to watch Melbourne 7. Realised an afl game was about to start... the anthem and pre-game stuff was quite moving..

Then the game started... I had no clue about the rules and the oval shape of the pitch and the camera angles didnt help woth my confusion...

Zoned out every now and then during chores... but i caught the last 12 minutes... by gum it was a frantic game... I still had no clue... but it was exciting!!! 

What a sport...

Now i need to learn its rules😂😂😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SWMOY04 said:

So I hardly watch tv live... 

Today... for some reason... decided to watch Melbourne 7. Realised an afl game was about to start... the anthem and pre-game stuff was quite moving..

Then the game started... I had no clue about the rules and the oval shape of the pitch and the camera angles didnt help woth my confusion...

Zoned out every now and then during chores... but i caught the last 12 minutes... by gum it was a frantic game... I still had no clue... but it was exciting!!! 

What a sport...

Now i need to learn its rules😂😂😂

Those AFL games certainly attract huge crowds of spectators.  

Next thing you will be hooked on the game SWMOY04.  😁

• Like 1

I was interviewed once about what I thought about AFL. I didn’t realise it was for local radio and before a big match. At that time I knew almost nothing about the sport, I answered is that the game with young fit men who can jump really high? A couple of days later  a friend asked if it was me on local radio talking about young fit men!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Toots said:

Next thing you will be hooked on the game SWMOY04.  😁

I think you're spot on @Toots😂😂

6 hours ago, ramot said:

is that the game with young fit men who can jump really high? 

I literally cackled at this as I caught OH oggling at them.... cant blame her😂😂😂

• Like 1