2017/2018 Migration Program Stats, and why some people wait a while

Jenki75

image.thumb.png.6eff29f5ab6a8b937f4496856a4b7c9a.png

As you can see from the information above, Those hoping for an Employer Sponsored Grant, or Family Grant might have to expect to wait a while due to the number of applications that were in the pipeline at June 30, 2018, compared to the number of people they invited over the entirety of the 2017/2018 migration program for that category.

Also helps to explain why State and Territory seem to be going slow - they had over 50% of the number of invites they give out in an entire year - still waiting at the start of the 2018/2019 migration year.

I guess they need to clear those backlogs first, other than the odd lucky few that get quick grants from current year.

I wish their report had more details of all the categories and numbers waiting in the pipeline, as well as numbers by state/territory, but did the best I could with what I found.

Thought some others might find it interesting.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jenki75 said:

image.thumb.png.6eff29f5ab6a8b937f4496856a4b7c9a.png

As you can see from the information above, Those hoping for an Employer Sponsored Grant, or Family Grant might have to expect to wait a while due to the number of applications that were in the pipeline at June 30, 2018, compared to the number of people they invited over the entirety of the 2017/2018 migration program for that category.

Also helps to explain why State and Territory seem to be going slow - they had over 50% of the number of invites they give out in an entire year - still waiting at the start of the 2018/2019 migration year.

I guess they need to clear those backlogs first, other than the odd lucky few that get quick grants from current year.

I wish their report had more details of all the categories and numbers waiting in the pipeline, as well as numbers by state/territory, but did the best I could with what I found.

Thought some others might find it interesting.

Plenty happened today, here is the updated one from today

Migration level copy.jpg