Looking for a migration agent

KirstieRed

My husband and I are searching for a migration agent to help us with our case. We are wanting to move from England to Australia, and I’ve spent quite a long time trawling through google, but there is just so much information, it’s a little overwhelming. We’ve come to realise it can be a little difficult to differentiate what is legit or not as we’ve come across ones that look really good and have been in contact with some, only to delve a little deeper to find that it may be a scam. Obviously when handing money over to someone, I want to be sure that it’s the right someone! Any advice anyone has or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

You need to speak with a Registered Migration Agent (RMA). RMA's, whether onshore or offshore, are registered with and regulated by the Migration Agents Regulatory Authority (MARA) in Australia. You can search on the MARA website for a local agent: https://www.mara.gov.au/

All the RMAs who regularly post on this forum are reputable.

Edited by paulhand

4 hours ago, KirstieRed said:

My husband and I are searching for a migration agent to help us with our case. We are wanting to move from England to Australia, and I’ve spent quite a long time trawling through google, but there is just so much information, it’s a little overwhelming. We’ve come to realise it can be a little difficult to differentiate what is legit or not as we’ve come across ones that look really good and have been in contact with some, only to delve a little deeper to find that it may be a scam. Obviously when handing money over to someone, I want to be sure that it’s the right someone! Any advice anyone has or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

I got very high quality free advice from @wrussell which helped me a lot in my visa application.