EOI application queries

Hi,

I did my skill assessment. I wish to apply for 190 skilled nominated visa( total score 65 including state nomination). I have the following queries:

1. Why can't I select two states to apply for state nomination? Is it even possible to do that ?( I have all of my 4 yrs experience as Registered nurse-NEC). The site options are either to choose 'any one of the states by name'or choose 'any?

2. Do I need to have financial assets proof if to apply for victorian state nomination?

Thank you for your time taken to reply. Much appreciate it.

If you apply for more than one state, you will probably not get sponsored by either as they want to see a commitment to that state. Have you applied to a state for sponsorship? 
The requiremwnts for state sponsorship are detailed on that states website. 
I can confirm this. I know someone who applied for both Victoria and South Australia. Victoria rejected him because he applied for both.
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lamngoc said:

Is your query related to selecting state in EOI? As far as I know, you should create multiple EOI, for each EOI you should select only 1 state. So you can apply for nomination of several states.

Thank you for your response. Yes, it was regarding applying EOI claiming state nomination. I selected a state. But I couldn't select another with the same account as the previous one gets replaced. How can I raise a new one?

7 hours ago, Dimple Karickel said:

Hi,

I did my skill assessment. I wish to apply for 190 skilled nominated visa( total score 65 including state nomination). I have the following queries:

1. Why can't I select two states to apply for state nomination? Is it even possible to do that ?( I have all of my 4 yrs experience as Registered nurse-NEC). The site options are either to choose 'any one of the states by name'or choose 'any?

2. Do I need to have financial assets proof if to apply for victorian state nomination?

Thank you for your time taken to reply. Much appreciate it.

6 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

If you apply for more than one state, you will probably not get sponsored by either as they want to see a commitment to that state. Have you applied to a state for sponsorship? 

The requiremwnts for state sponsorship are detailed on that states website. 

Yes, I applied to a state already today. I wanted to raise another 190 visa request to another state as well without all states together. Is that even possible?

When I tried the first time, my every new application started to replace the one before that. So I stopped and just applied for 1 state at the time-being.

Hi, I could create some EOI already, with the old version of DHA website (they are now developing new one). In the new web page they instruct how to create EOI: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/make-an-expression-of-interest

After creating 1 EOI for 1 state, I go to above link again to create another EOI (using same email account) & fill again all the information. Then I have another EOI for another state. 

That's how I did, hope it can help!

Lamngoc

Thank you for the explanation. Did you therefore get an invitation after submitting many discrete EOIs as I see others say you can be rejected for applying to other states.

Are they able to check all states you would have applied for or each state just invites you independently.

18 minutes ago, munyaradzif said:

Lamngoc

Thank you for the explanation. Did you therefore get an invitation after submitting many discrete EOIs as I see others say you can be rejected for applying to other states.

Are they able to check all states you would have applied for or each state just invites you independently.

Hi, I'm still waiting for state nomination. But many people in our community shared they succeeded getting invited while they submitted many EOI, each for one state. As far as I know, only the state named in the EOI could see it, other states can't.

So key point is that only 1 state per EOI.

Edited by lamngoc

16 minutes ago, munyaradzif said:

Lamngoc

Oh just to add, some even got invitation from 2 states