All info needed on getting started to migrate to oz

Guest neddy04

Guest neddy04

Hi there is there any body out there who could give me some advice on getting started on migrating to oz. I would be very greatfull thanks

Hi there

Try liveinaustralia.com they provide the points test and everything else you need to know.

I used them from day one, and now have my visa :D

Guest clare and pete

Its always an agonising wait for ur visa....all things go round in your mind like will they let you in, and the cost of it all. as much as you try not to, you cant help but worry about it. i never had to get one as ive got aussie passport, but pete did. it seemed to take ages but infact it was only 4wks. but those 4 weeks were long as we had to wait for that b4 we could do anything else. you cant hurry your visa, and worrying about it, wont make it come quicker either. i found it came thru when you least expect it. hope everything goes smoothly for you. :)

Guest seanlomas

Hi Neddy,

mate if you want to migrate to Aus, think hard first is it what you want? I live here as a brit abroad and I love it because I get involved and live like an Aussie. If you are willing to do that it all here for you. If not you'll find it hard. I live in Sydney where I'm just another 'bloody pom' but i know thats said with endearment by my mates.

Australia is the best country on earth if you pitch in and take no more than you contribute.

Enjoy and I hope you will like it.

Cheers

Sean

Archived