Job Agencies - Sydney

Deano Nicholson

Hi all, 

I am Relocating to Sydney from the UK in Mid-December and was looking for any recruitment companies I could start submitting Resumes to, to help me get some interviews as soon as possible after I land. I am a Senior Planner/Scheduler. I have already started applying directly for Jobs but was advised employers would not be interested until I was physically in the country. 

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Dean

As above.  Also  bear in mind that some companies will not deal with recruitment agencies as they charge something like 15% of your salary as a fee.  We are one of them, and we have our own recruitment and HR departments so aren't going to pay for third parties to do their job.

Check out who is actually recruiting on Seek and other job sites, there's no harm in firing off a letter of interest; previously we've ended up employing some people who weren't in the country when they applied as we liked the sound of them and were willing to wait, so it can happen.