Visa granted Partner (subclass 100)

elbow271

Hey Guys, just got my visa granted after 8 months - BUT....ive got 6 months to visit Australia - Can anyone shed any light on this? Of course, there's no explanation from the notification other than i have to go before mid march 2019. What do i need to do, just fly there and come back? - what paper work do i need to take? Is there anywhere i can go read some stuff?

Much thanks in advance folks  🙂😁

• Like 2

8 hours ago, elbow271 said:

Hey Guys, just got my visa granted after 8 months - BUT....ive got 6 months to visit Australia - Can anyone shed any light on this? Of course, there's no explanation from the notification other than i have to go before mid march 2019. What do i need to do, just fly there and come back? - what paper work do i need to take? Is there anywhere i can go read some stuff?

You can fly there and go straight back, you can fly there, stay a while, then go back, or you can fly there and remain the country. You just need to ensure you go through Immigration and enter Australia to validate your visa. No need to take any paperwork or anything.

If you wanted to, you could just go in the clothes you are wearing, go through Immigration and then check in and fly back on the next plane

• Like 1

12 hours ago, elbow271 said:

Congratulations!  I know you were concerned about some of the requirements, so that is great news for you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, elbow271 said:

made up for you, Happy November xx

• Like 1

Hey Jon the hat, yeah there were some concerns so am relieved it came through, but not as much as my wife, who is Australian and ready to leave without me!!! 🙂 i will be on here very regularly over the next few months trying to find answers so i suspect we will all be friends!! 

• Like 1