How to go about 189 visa as a tailor

Aisha Oduyemi

I think if you are struggling to grasp these basics you need to consult with an agent to guide you through the process. 

Have you read all the information on the home affairs website.  Basically you will need either a state or an employer to sponsor you. 

State sponsor 190 and 489 visas.  You need to check each state and  territory official migration site to see if they are sponsoring your occupation and if any specific conditions are applicable. 

• Like 3

On 09/09/2018 at 20:53, Aisha Oduyemi said:

Pls I will appreciate if anyone can put me through how to start the process of skilled migrant as a tailor, 35yrs with 16mths old baby boy married,but i’m ready to walk out as i’m going through emotional trauma. Pls help a sister 

Did you understand what WRussell said to you? He is a very experienced migration agent so he gives good advice.

He is saying it is very unlikely you can get a visa for Australia.  You will have to find an employer in Australia who is willing to offer you a job first, and that is very unlikely.  

Also, do you understand that it takes months and months to get a visa?