WHV apply myself or via agent?

NanaPhils893

Guest The Pom Queen

I have removed the website name as people may think you are promoting that company especially as your IP is in NSW.

Like others have said there is no need at all to use a company to apply for a WHV it is the easiest process there is, if, of course, you are eligible.

Guest The Pom Queen
23 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

A working holiday visa takes about 30 minutes to apply for and is very simple. Are people from the Philippeans eligible for a WHV? 

AFAIK I don’t think they are eligible @VERYSTORMY although I think they use to be able to get in to New Zealand.

Here is a list of countries

Eligible Countries for Working Holiday Visa 417

Belgium

Canada

Republic of Cyprus

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)

Republic of Ireland

Italy

Japan

Republic of Korea

Malta

Netherlands

Norway

Sweden

Taiwan

United Kingdom.

Eligible Countries for Work and Holiday Visa 462

The only difference between the two is, they have different eligible countries.

Argentina

Bangladesh

Chile

China, People’s Republic of

Indonesia

Malaysia

Poland

Portugal

Slovak Republic

Slovenia

Spain

Thailand

Turkey

United States of America

Uruguay

Vietnam

I also know there is the 477 visa for those who live in PNG, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Fiji etc

I would say the majority of farm workers in the Lockyer Valley are on a 477. In 2016/17, Australian employers hired 477 workers from Timor-Leste, 190 from Fiji, 139 from Papua New Guinea and just 87 from Solomon Islands compared with 2690 from Tonga and 2150 from Vanuatu. 

On 24/08/2018 at 20:49, NanaPhils893 said:

I'm from the Philippines. It's my first time to apply for a WHV to Australia. I need advice if I should apply by myself or maybe through an agent?

I found a website to apply for the WHV. Has anyone used this before?  

Please help.

Thanks!

If you only hold a Filipino passport, you are not eligible for a Subclass 417, Australian working holiday visa.

If there is a website promising Australian working holiday visas for Filipinos, you should report them to the Department of Home Affairs.