Bridging visa b ceased and I am struck overseas.pleaseee help me

Swarna

I really need u people help after going through the posts by you all ...I think you all are the right people to answer...I am holding bridging visa a and I came to my home country ...there was s some dispute between me and my husband ...in anger he cancelled my visa(processing 820 visa)....now everything is sorted and immigration sent us mail to send statutory declaration ..I think it will be sorted out...BT thing is my bridging visa b is over and now I am stuck overseas...we are trying for tourist visa....

My question is in some forum I read Wen 820 is granted if u r overseas..they will inform me and if visa is decided to me granted they will help me return to Australia by helping to get tourist visa liaise withrespective visa office...is it true.....help me please

6 minutes ago, Swarna said:

I really need u people help after going through the posts by you all ...I think you all are the right people to answer...I am holding bridging visa a and I came to my home country ...there was s some dispute between me and my husband ...in anger he cancelled my visa(processing 820 visa)....now everything is sorted and immigration sent us mail to send statutory declaration ..I think it will be sorted out...BT thing is my bridging visa b is over and now I am stuck overseas...we are trying for tourist visa....

My question is in some forum I read Wen 820 is granted if u r overseas..they will inform me and if visa is decided to me granted they will help me return to Australia by helping to get tourist visa liaise withrespective visa office...is it true.....help me please

What visa were you on to start with before you applied for the 820?  Cancelling the 820 will not just have cancelled the BVB but also the BVA.

To say you THINK it will all be sorted out is a bit worrying. I think you would be best advised to speak to an agent before you find yourself in a real mess. 

6 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

What visa were you on to start with before you applied for the 820?  Cancelling the 820 will not just have cancelled the BVB but also the BVA.

To say you THINK it will all be sorted out is a bit worrying. I think you would be best advised to speak to an agent before you find yourself in a real mess. 

I came to Australia on tourist visa and applied 820 ..I went to an agent (mara registered) he s preparing statutory and i have read in many forums that if there s any dispute and cancellations after statutory declarations visa was granted....

Now this is I need to enter Australia ...as initially I came on tourist I applied onshore visa ..there are less chances of tourist visa grant....BT if Dibp decides to grant visa they help to return and support in tourist visa....is it right information...

25 minutes ago, Swarna said:

I have applied tourist visa and waiting for result ..BT if at the time of grant if it decides to give ...if they help me to return Australia I will be happy...please give me information regarding this...I am so dam tensed 

If you have an agent dealing with it you are best asking them. They will know far more than most on here as we are not qualified. They should be advising you of your chances of success and what you need to do.  There are some excellent agents on here but if you have one dealing with this it makes no sense to ask this forum.

2 hours ago, Swarna said:

Even agent didn't said me this...

If we are overseas at the time of grant of 820 visa..will they help me getting tourist visa ...help me returning australia for visa grant ..I read that in same forum BT just to make sure...

Will who help you to get a tourist visa? Immigration won't help you, they will just process any application you make.

Stop reading about stat decs other people have done as they are nothing to do with your case. And bear in mind that if they do decide to grant your 820 while you are offshore then it could be cancelled by any tourist visa granted later. 

You seriously need to talk to your agent.

My agent said ...now 820 visa is processing we will apply now if we get tourist visa then we are lucky...in worst case scenario after they decide to grant 820 visa...we wait till then and again apply at that time they will consider me as my visa will be decided to grant and support for tourist visa

As above. What was right for someone else at a particular time may well not be right for you now. Rules change and people’s circumstances are different. 

If you do not understand speak to your agent and ask them to explain it to you, maybe in writing so you can have time to go over it and understand the detail.