High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

1 hour ago, SJA said:

Have any of the high point holders heard back regarding SA state nomination? The waiting is terrible! We applied 11th of July.

I applied via high points on the 17th and haven't heard back yet. I noticed the cut off for high points was the 19th so it look like I just sneaked in and will probably be right at the end of the cue!

Sorry I should have added for my occupation (Engineering Technologist).
Ahh no worries, that shouldn't put you to the back of the queue, SA process as the terms were on the day you submitted your application ... and from what I've read I'm reasonably sure that they process them in the order they were submitted.

fingers crossed we all hear back in the next week or so :)

30 minutes ago, Jellica said:

Ahh no worries, that shouldn't put you to the back of the queue, SA process as the terms were on the day you submitted your application ... and from what I've read I'm reasonably sure that they process them in the order they were submitted.

fingers crossed we all hear back in the next week or so 🙂

Yeah absolutely, for us it feels like it is all coming down to what happens over the next week! My mum lives in Adelaide and my Wife, Kids and I all visited 2.5 years a go and have been pretty much building to this point since then. We all have everything crossed! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

WOOOOO TRA successful.

I know this is the High Points thread but our MA should be applying in the next couple of days - just waiting for the instruction to pay the $200 and it's all go go go!

I don't even mind about the 14 weeks at the moment, I just want to get in before they increase the points to 85 or 90, as I'm worried it'll be much earlier than last year's February.

Argh so exciting 🙂

• Like 3

Any news @Jellica ?

Every time I hear the email tone on my phone I am rushing to it. Stopped at the side of the road this morning on the way to work! 
Nothing yet! I am the same, I log on first thing every morning as Im assuming they'll only process them during office hours so any offers will happen during our night time [emoji3]

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else experience any issues with the software during their application? I found it a bit of a nightmare, had to keep clicking back, re-uploading etc. I submitted an enquiry and they told me they had received all my documents but I am still nervous that all the information I submitted in the boxes didn't upload properly and leads to delays with my application. Guess I am going to find out soon enough....

Morning [emoji16]

We had no issues with uploading documents which makes me worry that I missed something - but the form wouldnt let you progress with things incomplete or missing so that's a little reassuring

No news this morning JetBlast

still waiting in line[emoji37]

29 minutes ago, Jonno1981 said:

South Australia approved our application today and we’ve received an invitation to apply for the 489!!! 

Exactly 14 weeks to the day since we submitted our state sponsorship application.

Congratulations!! What a relief it must be. Nice one.

• Like 2