Indianinoz

Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning

Hello,

A financial planner who has experience of about 2 years and has completed the following courses wishes to inquire about 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning':
a) Diploma of Financial Planning
b) Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning

Which universities offer 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning'? I'd like know the list of all universities offering this course.

Cost is a concern. Can a PR who has stayed in Australia for more than 2 years get access to HELP/HECS debt for payment of course fees?

Would be great to hook up with someone who is already pursuing this course. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks!

Current status - Permanent Resident

Citizenship Application: 13/12/2019

Invitation: TBA

Test Date: TBA

Approval: TBA

Ceremony: TBA

Mackay Regional Council, Mackay, Queensland

5 hours ago, Indianinoz said:

Which universities offer 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning'? I'd like know the list of all universities offering this course.

Cost is a concern. Can a PR who has stayed in Australia for more than 2 years get access to HELP/HECS debt for payment of course fees?

Would be great to hook up with someone who is already pursuing this course. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks!

Google it and you'll soon find out which universities offer such courses.

There are rules about fees if you have PR, and there are rules about fees if you are a citizen.   I don't believe it makes any difference how long you have been living here.

http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/csps/pages/commonwealth-supported-places

• Thanks 1

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Just now, VERYSTORMY said:

You can not get HECS etc as a PR, you need to be a citizen. 

HECS and HELP both are not available to a PR, correct?

Current status - Permanent Resident

Citizenship Application: 13/12/2019

Invitation: TBA

Test Date: TBA

Approval: TBA

Ceremony: TBA

Mackay Regional Council, Mackay, Queensland