Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning

Indianinoz

Hello,

A financial planner who has experience of about 2 years and has completed the following courses wishes to inquire about 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning':
a) Diploma of Financial Planning
b) Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning

Which universities offer 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning'? I'd like know the list of all universities offering this course.

Cost is a concern. Can a PR who has stayed in Australia for more than 2 years get access to HELP/HECS debt for payment of course fees?

Would be great to hook up with someone who is already pursuing this course. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Indianinoz said:

Which universities offer 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning'? I'd like know the list of all universities offering this course.

Cost is a concern. Can a PR who has stayed in Australia for more than 2 years get access to HELP/HECS debt for payment of course fees?

Would be great to hook up with someone who is already pursuing this course. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks!

Google it and you'll soon find out which universities offer such courses.

There are rules about fees if you have PR, and there are rules about fees if you are a citizen.   I don't believe it makes any difference how long you have been living here.

http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/csps/pages/commonwealth-supported-places

• Thanks 1