is 60 points enough?

y not

7 hours ago, y not said:

Sorry me again, can I ask if you done your skills assessment before submitting your EOI? or after. only asking because for OT there are two stages. Stage one is a desk top one in the UK and stage 2 is in Au. Don't know if yours is similar. I think I read that you do need to do it before but thought i would check. Cheers hope you all have a good week end.

You must have a positive skills assessment before you lodge an eoi. Failure to do so will result in a visa refusal, loss of the fee and potentially even a ban on reapplying. 

3 hours ago, SUPERSTARDJ01 said:

My did hers before, call them and ask if you can email everything, if your not using an agent and your in the uk, call a local solicitor tell them what your doing as most will do it for a set price there's quite a lot of documents you will need them to be certified a solicitor, get 2 copies 1 for your skills easement and 1 for regulatory body that gives you your pin or license to work, if you have to get your pin (if you have one now)  sent out ask if they can email it or sent via courier recorded, that's what we have done for anmac which makes aphra easier. 

Ours was completely different to yours though, is there nowhere you can do it in the uk? 

Have you completed your English test?  Ielts

Have you got an agent? 

Thanks for that link. Yes stage 2 is an assessment on the job in au. Got to do the lelts test, just trying to put a game plan together at the moment. We have contacted agents and i think that is what is putting us off, because some are saying we have little chance of even getting a EOI with our low points, but other are saying no problem, you might just have to wait a long time because we  will be at the bottom of the pack which is not a problem. We are going to go for it, and just see what happens, the occupation celling is 1000 odd in favor and there are jobs on seek. This page with all your help has really helped so thanks too all.  Did you use an agent or go solo?