Hi. I graduated in 2016 with a bachelor of nursing. I started my grad program last year and finished this year in February. The rotations for my grad program included Surgical ward, Rehabilitation, The NSW Eye centre, and main theatres. All these rotations were 3 months each but I have a cumulative experience of 12months. So I submitted my professional reference for ANMAC however they requested that I provide more information about your individual daily tasks, clinical skills and competencies as observed by your supervising nurse. So with that being said how do I write a reference that includes all these components. Also, do I have to apply under one  ANZSCO code?  The visas I am applying for are the 189 visa or 190. If you have written a letter recently could you please help me out.

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:26, nmnatalie236 said:

Hi ali it was written by a supervising rn but anmac requested a more detailed letter hence why I am here  

As they've specifically asked for more information about your individual daily tasks, clinical skills and competencies - perhaps the reference hasn't been detailed enough - Perhaps your supervising RN could refer to your JDF  and comment on your competencies in those areas.   Did the reference sound too general rather than task specific e.g. Administration of medication, observing for clinical deterioration etc.,