How to make it happen?

samlab

If all goes to plan my husband, me and our two adult sons will have PR in the next 12 months. 

We also have an adult daughter who has a fiancé and my granddaughter in the UK. They want to join us in Australia.

Reading other posts on here, I’m assuming Is the only way they will be able to join us is  if they have a relevant skill to obtain a 457?  Any other options? 

We are having to use a visa agent that is as much use as a chocolate fireguard so don’t want to ask them at this stage. 

Thanks

Perhaps i'm pointing out the obvious but you do know the 457 is not permenant visa in regards to your daughter and her family? Could she not get Pr with any skills on the list? 

Are you sure the agent is really as useless as you say?  The fact of the matter is, there are thousands of hard-working, well-qualified people who are NOT eligible to migrate to Australia. If their job is not on the list, it's not on the list and that's that.  If your daughter and her fiancé don't qualify, they don't qualify. No agent can change that, no matter how good they are.

We see people posting here all the time, unwilling to believe that can possibly be true - but it is.  

They might be able to get to Australia on a 457 if one of them has a relevant skill, but all that will give them is the right to work for a few years in Australia.  They'll have to go home at the end of it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Are you sure the agent is really as useless as you say?  The fact of the matter is, there are thousands of hard-working, well-qualified people who are NOT eligible to migrate to Australia. If their job is not on the list, it's not on the list and that's that.  If your daughter and her fiancé don't qualify, they don't qualify. No agent can change that, no matter how good they are.

We see people posting here all the time, unwilling to believe that can possibly be true - but it is.  

They might be able to get to Australia on a 457 if one of them has a relevant skill, but all that will give them is the right to work for a few years in Australia.  They'll have to go home at the end of it. 

Hi, sorry I haven’t been clear in my explanation. 

We are on 457 visas ourselves and applying for PR ENS 186. The agent we have to use is not the best but the company sponsoring my husband states we have to use them.  

I don’t want to ask them the question about my daughter yet as it might confuse the issue. 

Just wondered if anyone could give me some hope that my daughter maybe able to join us if or when we get PR.

Hope that clarifies my question a bit better.

37 minutes ago, Chicken66 said:

Perhaps i'm pointing out the obvious but you do know the 457 is not permenant visa in regards to your daughter and her family? Could she not get Pr with any skills on the list? 

Hi, yes we are aware. We are on 457 visas ourselves and applying for PR. Neither of them have a relevant skill so we were hoping there was some other way.