Form 47A

Debbie Hill

Currently doing the nightmare job of filling in Form 47PA for our visa. If dates are unknown can you state that, ie step brothers and estranged family members birthdays and details. Also do our children, including stepchildren have to complete Form 47A? It says the form must be completed for dependent children over 18 whether they’re migrating or not. They aren’t, my two children are currently living there and none of them are dependent. 

hi,

i am finding it difficult understanding the meaning of the question, ''When did you and your fiancé(e) or partner commit to a shared life
together to the exclusion of all others?'', 
 as part of the questions when filling one of the forms for a Prospective Marriage Visa. Please, could someone help clarify this for me. Thanks. Best regards.

On 26/01/2018 at 13:49, Debbie Hill said:

Currently doing the nightmare job of filling in Form 47PA for our visa. If dates are unknown can you state that, ie step brothers and estranged family members birthdays and details. Also do our children, including stepchildren have to complete Form 47A? It says the form must be completed for dependent children over 18 whether they’re migrating or not. They aren’t, my two children are currently living there and none of them are dependent. 

Hi Debbie. This is the page I was telling you about on here  click on last page number for latest posts x

Edited by Kathss56

• 2 years later...