Visa 489 - Way Forward

KPG

6 hours ago, KPG said:

EOI first along with state nomination, you need to act fast as i think the occupation that you mentioned is in low demand and will any time move to the RED which is on freeze.

Once the state nominates you, you will get an ITA and then all the paper work. I dont know the submission process as my agent is doing it for me.

511112 - Program or Project Administrator

This occupation moved from "Low Availability" to "Special Conditions Apply" at some point on 10 November 2017.

Edited by AucklandBill
Forgot Quote
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AucklandBill said:
6 hours ago, KPG said:

EOI first along with state nomination, you need to act fast as i think the occupation that you mentioned is in low demand and will any time move to the RED which is on freeze.

Once the state nominates you, you will get an ITA and then all the paper work. I dont know the submission process as my agent is doing it for me.

This occupation moved from "Low Availability" to "Special Conditions Apply" at some point on 10 November 2017.

Thank you @AucklandBill, where can i check this status? My application was lodged before that date so I guess that wont change my application status?

17 hours ago, nesma ewaida said:

Hello , I would like to further explain my status and ask about somethings

1- I had a positive assessment from Vetassess earlier this month as a Project Administrator

2- I'm preparing for PTE Exam

3- I'm 31 yrs old , going to be 32 this March.

4- I want to apply for SA skilled nomination program  visa 489 

What I don't or can't get 

1-whether the EOI & the visa application which one first 

2- The process itself sumbit EOI and fill application online and send papers via Email or What??

@nesma ewaida did you manage to apply for the EOI and state nomination? I hope you did so before the 10th of Nov as now the requirements for 511112 have changed and have moved from Low Availability to Special Conditions which means you need:

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/lists-of-state-nominated-occupations

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KPG said: EOI first along with state nomination, you need to act fast as i think the occupation that you mentioned is in low demand and will any time move to the RED which is on freeze.

How do you find this out?

4 hours ago, KPG said:

Thank you @AucklandBill, where can i check this status? My application was lodged before that date so I guess that wont change my application status?

Your application for sponsorship will be determined according to the rules at the time of submission. You should have no worries if everything else is in order.

For others it's important to note that any EOI should not be front loaded with future projections, i.e. you cannot anticipate an IELTS score of 9 and claim 20pts until you are able to verify such a score.

It's not worth the risk of having a visa application refused due to misleading information.  The EOI guidelines are pretty clear on this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...