EOI subclass 190 NSW

Stuart16

We had to get a passport for our newborn too. It said 3 weeks to process but we sent it off on Monday and got the passport on the Thursday! So you may get to submit sooner than you think. Good luck. It’ll be interesting to see how fast they get processed :)

16 minutes ago, reubs2016 said:
1 hour ago, Navyadam said:
Hi all I submitted my EOI to NSW on the 15th Dec with 65 points, still haven’t heard anything. Should I be worried?
Thanks

Whatvwoukd you be worried about have u been invited to apply yet. As far as I'm aware NSW haven't invited anybody since 19th Dec.

That we’ve been overlooked and not accepted for NSW. 

Dear All,

Need guidance and advise for my EOI. Will this take this much longer ? It has been 13 months. Is it the trend for ICT occupations in NSW ?Just curious :(

EOI status below :

EOI subclass 190 ,aiming for NSW, Occupation -  ICT Business Analyst, EOI lodged on 20th December 2016,PTE scores - S-84,R-73,W-82,L-78

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 02/03/2018 at 16:36, mich.yifung@gmail.com said:

Hi Everyone! 

I just received my invitation letter to apply for NSW nomination (Visa190). It seems you guys got your NSW nominations pretty quick. 

I'd like to ask if it will be a sure nomination approval if they have sent you an invite letter?  

*Super anxious

No its not

1 hour ago, Steveq said:

I'm in same boat electrician 55+5 is it because electrician high demand will I get picked?

Things are very different now - that was several months ago. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Nemesis said:

No its not

Things are very different now - that was several months ago. 

Hello nemesis, 

We are planning to lodge for 190 with 55 points plus 5 if they sponsor us . Hubby is motor mechanic.. what you think of us ?? Are there chances 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...