187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi every one i a. Waiting form feb 2018 187 DE visa .. i apply with RPL CERTIFICATE  as cook in a Chinese restaurant and been working for same owner since 2013 ..... 

Do i have any chance for visa ... plz give your opinion... 

Thank you 

Hi guys, I am a silent visitor.just wanna share my timeline for everyone.
DE187 Visa and nomination applied in 15 June 2017
Position:retail manager
Nomination been approved :18 Dec 2018
Further information required :updated police check
Wish my visa will been granted in following months and hope everyone will get the good result in 2019.

• Congratulations 1

34 minutes ago, Bryant Chang said:

Wish my visa will been granted in following months and hope everyone will get the good result in 2019.

Long time any retail manager get nomination approv . Can you please share what type of store is it ? Service  station or departmental store? How many employees  r working including you?part time/full time/casual? Turn over? State? Please Thanks bro 👍

Edited by Gujubhai12feb18

Hello guys 

just have a quick question is immigration call nowadays?? Before approve nomination? If yes then they gonna call on landline or my boss number?

timeline 

nomination applied April 2017

documents request 10 dec 2018 (last year financial and asic report 

again documents request 15 dec 2018 for medical and police clearance.

anyone has idea or even same situation? Please respond me .

Hello guys 
just have a quick question is immigration call nowadays?? Before approve nomination? If yes then they gonna call on landline or my boss number?
timeline 

If they have asked for medical and PCC then I guess your nomination has been approved. Hopefully your golden email is on your way.

Could you please share from what sort of business you got sponsorship? Fast Food or Service Station ...

Thanks

On 03/01/2019 at 07:51, ACT June 2017 said:

I don't think its about the state. The employer and the position seem to be more important than the state. I know a Child Care group Leader in Canberra that got Nomination and Visa very fast. Her employer is the biggest provider of Children services in Australia. Another thing that may affect processing is the complexity of the application (specifically for visa file). I hope this helps. A couple of Group Leaders in Canberra have had their Nomination approved between 17-19 months. Dont worry you will get there soon.

Thank you for the information. I also applied from same type of child care provider. But still no news. Which position that you have applied? Fingers crossed👌

Long time any retail manager get nomination approv . Can you please share what type of store is it ? Service  station or departmental store? How many employees  r working including you?part time/full time/casual? Turn over? State? Please Thanks bro [emoji106]
My company is Asia grocery & seafood wholesale. Now have 5 staff include me. All part-time job, around 2800000 turn over, QLD.
2017 is worest here, many people be rejected, but 2018 is opposite, hope to bring some luck to you...
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

While filling the form 80 for spouse, in part R questions no.49 sponsoring employer details

Do we need to fill our business details even for spouse or we can  leave this empty.

Thanks

Screenshot_20190107-022346.png

Edited by Kumar

13 hours ago, Kuku123 said:

Hello guys 

timeline 

Can you please share what type of store is it ? Service  station or departmental store? How many employees  r working including you?part time/full time/casual? Turn over? State? Please Thanks br👍

On 06/01/2019 at 08:48, Bryant Chang said:

Congratualtions Bryant. When did you complete your Medicals. Is it up to 18 months?

Edited by ACT June 2017
Wrong spelling

10 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:

My company is Asia grocery & seafood wholesale. Now have 5 staff include me. All part-time job, around 2800000 turn over, QLD.
2017 is worest here, many people be rejected, but 2018 is opposite, hope to bring some luck to you...

congrats for the news !!! May I know the annual salary of your please ?

Visa: 187 DE 

Job: Food & Beverage Manager

Douments supplied: RCB, nomination and visa including advanced diploma documents lodged Feb 2018 

No CO allocated yet and no documents of any kind have been approved. 

Although I'm not expecting to hear anything until 2020 at least 😂

• Haha 2