187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

There’s only so much a person can take.

But I guess the imm departments never really saw us as human,they only take us as a tool to benefit only the Australians.

As they keep taking in the refugees and acting so kind to them,we are suffering so much and don’t even get to decide our own fate.

im guess the time will only increase to where they suck dry every bit of hope and life out of us,then they will decide our fate depends on not the fair judgement but only on how good the coffee they had in the morning.

To hell with the system 

• Sad 3

This is totally bullshit. Why we have to wait for  24 months. How they are processing 186 visa in 8 to 12 months and we need to wait and suffer. We can’t go overseas to visit our families. We all need to stand for it. We have not see any of us has granted 187visa recently. I think they stop processing 187visa.

Edited by Garry-88
  • Sad 2

Hi there, i called to immigration department today,i asked them what’s going on with my application it’s been 20 months already?? The lady told me it’s allocated to the nomination team, after getting the nomination i will get the decision on my visa and i asked her when was the nomination allocated and when it will be finalised, she told me she can’t tell me and it can take more 3 to 5 months to get the result for nomination. So, is here any one who can tell that after nomination application it directly allocate  to the team or it will take time, i am in confusion what is the meaning of allocated to the team as i asked her the same question she told me that she can’t tell that??!!! Can some one please clearify me this. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Saroj kc said:

Hi there, i called to immigration department today,i asked them what’s going on with my application it’s been 20 months already?? The lady told me it’s allocated to the nomination team, after getting the nomination i will get the decision on my visa and i asked her when was the nomination allocated and when it will be finalised, she told me she can’t tell me and it can take more 3 to 5 months to get the result for nomination. So, is here any one who can tell that after nomination application it directly allocate  to the team or it will take time, i am in confusion what is the meaning of allocated to the team as i asked her the same question she told me that she can’t tell that??!!! Can some one please clearify me this. Thanks

Hi Saroj, can you please share your occupation and field please?

thank you.

Guys once you do medical it shows that like this? Does it means your medical is cleared? Just want to get information if someone know.

Thanks[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] [emoji1313][emoji1313][emoji1313]

Health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

This is totally bullshit. Why we have to wait for  24 months. How they are processing 186 visa in 8 to 12 months and we need to wait and suffer. We can’t go overseas to visit our families. We all need to stand for it. We have not see any of us has granted 187visa recently. I think they stop processing 187visa.

That’s true... They are fast processing 186 Visa even I do not understand. We may be wait for 1st July than how it goes. I hope so 187 File also will be processed fast soon..[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Saroj kc said:

Can u please share the number which one you called.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

Why can't you go home? You just need to apply for a Bridging Visa B. I'm just back from a month in Scotland (home)

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, lillianz said:

There’s only so much a person can take.

But I guess the imm departments never really saw us as human,they only take us as a tool to benefit only the Australians.

As they keep taking in the refugees and acting so kind to them,we are suffering so much and don’t even get to decide our own fate.

im guess the time will only increase to where they suck dry every bit of hope and life out of us,then they will decide our fate depends on not the fair judgement but only on how good the coffee they had in the morning.

To hell with the system 

I reckon they are trying to force people to leave the country or change their visa. 

5 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

same here ?. i have bridging visa C and i can't go home. is so frustating

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Legend said:

Can u please share the number which one you called.

Thanks

‭+############## this is the number which i called. It directly goes to the rsms section. You don’t have to wait... thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only published DIBP phone numbers allowed.

13 minutes ago, SineadK said:

What is Bridging Visa C???!!!

EDIT: Just googled it, that is just plain cruel. 

Indeed! it is, on top of the stress of the waiting also add the sadness of not being able to see your friends and family, CRUEL AF

So immi called my employer today, requested most recent financials. She emailed them back within minutes. And got APPROVED within 2 hours. May I add I had sent the recent financials to my agent 4 weeks ago, yet she never uploaded them.... now to just wait again until they start on my visa application. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaderia said:

So immi called my employer today, requested most recent financials. She emailed them back within minutes. And got APPROVED within 2 hours. May I add I had sent the recent financials to my agent 4 weeks ago, yet she never uploaded them.... now to just wait again until they start on my visa application. 

When did you apply?

6 minutes ago, Jaderia said:

Which occupation and which stream of 187 please?