187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,

I got golden email yesterday. 
Here is my timeline:
Chef - 54,000.
20/2/2018: RCB, nomination & visa application.
11/3/2018: RCB refused because of payslips.
31/5/2018: RCB Approved.
19/08/2019: Nomination approved & health check & AFP requested.
All submitted in 10/09/2019.
Visa granted 17/09/2019!
How lucky I am! Wish all of you guys will be lucky & get PR very soon.
From ACT with big hugs!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

43 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Has your status changed from initial assessment to further assessment??

i don't know about the status because  i never asked my MA 😞 but as my nomination has been granted  and they  ve already asked s56, well, i guess it changed in further assessment....

10 minutes ago, ASAKY said:

i don't know about the status because  i never asked my MA 😞 but as my nomination has been granted  and they  ve already asked s56, well, i guess it changed in further assessment....

Since your waiting that long..I would suggest you check on your own immiaccount...

Just coz they asked for s56 that doesn't mean it will change to further assessment. Some people are still on received, so only by checking your status you would know if your file has progressed in the queue or it is still waiting to be looked at by a case officer.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Since your waiting that long..I would suggest you check on your own immiaccount...

Just coz they asked for s56 that doesn't mean it will change to further assessment. Some people are still on received, so only by checking your status you would know if your file has progressed in the queue or it is still waiting to be looked at by a case officer.

how can i do that ? can your MA see if somebody has checked into the account ?

what would it change if the file is on further assessment? would it mean that a decision is coming soon?

51 minutes ago, ASAKY said:

how can i do that ? can your MA see if somebody has checked into the account ?

what would it change if the file is on further assessment? would it mean that a decision is coming soon?

You can do that by creating an immiaccount on the immi website, the information needed will be on your bridging visa in order for you to access your file, it doesn't matter if your MA knows that you have made an account to check your file, after all that's your application and you have the right to view that. If the status changes to further assessment that means your on your final stage, the case officer is verifying all your documents and will be processing it soon, if it still in initial assessment that means - no one has looked at your file yet but it doesn't mean you are stuck, it could all change from initial assessment to finalised directly. Hope this answers your question!! All the best...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gina Ng said:

Hi guys,

I got golden email yesterday. 
Here is my timeline:
Chef - 54,000.
20/2/2018: RCB, nomination & visa application.
11/3/2018: RCB refused because of payslips.
31/5/2018: RCB Approved.
19/08/2019: Nomination approved & health check & AFP requested.
All submitted in 10/09/2019.
Visa granted 17/09/2019!
How lucky I am! Wish all of you guys will be lucky & get PR very soon.
From ACT with big hugs!

Hi dear where are you from ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mark23 said:

You can do that by creating an immiaccount on the immi website, the information needed will be on your bridging visa in order for you to access your file, it doesn't matter if your MA knows that you have made an account to check your file, after all that's your application and you have the right to view that. If the status changes to further assessment that means your on your final stage, the case officer is verifying all your documents and will be processing it soon, if it still in initial assessment that means - no one has looked at your file yet but it doesn't mean you are stuck, it could all change from initial assessment to finalised directly. Hope this answers your question!! All the best...

thanks a lot for your explanation !

Hi,

Any one can tell if offshore applicant has review rights to appeal in AAT or not. My employer asking me to appeal in AAT after visa refusal. My nomination was refused and then after 4 months I got visa refusal. 

I will be very thankful if someone can help me with my query.

Edited by akumar

2 hours ago, mark23 said:

I tried to access the file by making my own acc and by all information in the bridging visa+ acknowledging letter of the application from immi, but couldn’t get anything. As I found out from the internet, it had to be the account that u log the application. If you can access by that way, can u please help me with details? 

29 minutes ago, Linh Hoang said:

I tried to access the file by making my own acc and by all information in the bridging visa+ acknowledging letter of the application from immi, but couldn’t get anything. As I found out from the internet, it had to be the account that u log the application. If you can access by that way, can u please help me with details? 

After you login to your immi account you need to “import application”. 😊

Finally got the golden email today!! 😍

December 2017- RCB applied

March 2018- Nomination, Visa applied

August 1 2019 - Immi requested for further documents for nomination

August 21, 2019 - Nomination approved and was asked to do AFP and medical

August 26, 2019 - completed afp and medical

September 19, 2019 - Visa approved

i'm finally graduating this forum. Thank you so much to everyone. ❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

3 minutes ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Finally got the golden email today!! 😍

December 2017- RCB applied

March 2018- Nomination, Visa applied

August 1 2019 - Immi requested for further documents for nomination

August 21, 2019 - Nomination approved and was asked to do AFP and medical

August 26, 2019 - completed afp and medical

September 19, 2019 - Visa approved

i'm finally graduating this forum. Thank you so much to everyone. ❤️❤️

congratulations Kaaaatttt

On 10/09/2019 at 07:03, Lu Ding said:

Got nomination refused 

reason is the retail supervisor not manager. 

Thinking should I go for AAT 

And I will change the MA as well. 

QLD. Franchise shop , Feb, 2018. 

please can you share How much the turnover and staff working there ?

Hi Guys,

I’m really happy as finally my day came today. I was waiting for a long for the visa that granted today. Thanks to the Almighty. Here is my timeline:

Visa& mom applied: 31st July , 2017

Nomination approved: 23rd August, 2019

visa file opened same day & asked for afp, health exam.

visa granted: 20th September, 2019.

state: NSW

just wanted to share as many of you are frustrated for waiting long. Don’t loose hope. Your day will come soon. All the best to you all.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5