187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

My nomination approved on 1st February 2019 and on the same requested docs was AFP,  medical. All submitted by 10 Feb and still waiting....

Anyway I hope so they would say something soon, they can take their time I don't care.

I been working with this company from 4 years now and I would love to work another 3-4 years but still I have to wait then why?

Just chill out and enjoy u r work guys

Thanks all.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2019 at 13:41, Sameer 120 said:

22 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

More importantly, do you and your colleague have:

- the SAME Case Officer?

- the SAME Agent?

- the SAME Nomination application (identical documentation)?

On 19/03/2019 at 14:53, Sameer 120 said:

You need to have 3 years full time post qualification experience or you need to do job ready program which is finish in one year time you have to finish 1725 working  hours of either one employer or multiple employers. So one year experience doesn’t count. Please discuss with MARA agents. For job ready please Visit TRA website .as you need full time work right during job ready program. If you are holding bridging visa A you are able to do but u applied as a  current student for 187 you can not apply. 

Hi sameer I am in touch with angliss.com.au

Just wondering if we can apply for 190 jut with initial skill assessment and wait for the final one?? 

And did u also do your skill assessment from them

Edited by Deoma

4 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer I am in touch with angliss.com.au

Just wondering if we can apply for 190 jut with initial skill assessment and wait for the final one?? 

And did u also do your skill assessment from them

Hi Deoma if you want to apply 190 vIsa u need to qualify for full skill assessment. If you are working as a Sous Chef or head chef you can qualify otherwise you need to apply as cook. Now, for 190 cook occupations need 5 years post qualification experience in Victoria, better u apply 489. So pre assessment is not skill assessment it’s just checking whether you can qualify for full skill assessment or not. Please call them they can give you all details. The person who deal with skill assessment , his name is Daniel Chee.

1 hour ago, Sameer 120 said:

Hi Deoma if you want to apply 190 vIsa u need to qualify for full skill assessment. If you are working as a Sous Chef or head chef you can qualify otherwise you need to apply as cook. Now, for 190 cook occupations need 5 years post qualification experience in Victoria, better u apply 489. So pre assessment is not skill assessment it’s just checking whether you can qualify for full skill assessment or not. Please call them they can give you all details. The person who deal with skill assessment , his name is Daniel Chee.

Hi sameer thank you for your response 

i do have more then 5years full time paid experience. Would that that work I mean is that what u meant?? 

and the person responded me was Eddie 

he spoke to him and he has sent me checklist. 

1 minute ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer thank you for your response 

i do have more then 5years full time paid experience. Would that that work I mean is that what u meant?? 

and the person responded me was Eddie 

he spoke to him and he has sent me checklist. 

Please consult with them. U will be fine.

Does that mean that our 187 visa applications will be processed faster and included in those 9,000? However, I think those 9,000 people must live and work for at least 3 years in order to get PR. So the new 187 visas will be temporary visas for 3 years and then you'll be able to apply for PR"!!!!

34 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:
On 20/03/2019 at 21:58, ring3018 said:

Does that mean that our 187 visa applications will be processed faster and included in those 9,000? However, I think those 9,000 people must live and work for at least 3 years in order to get PR. So the new 187 visas will be temporary visas for 3 years and then you'll be able to apply for PR"!!!!

New 187 visa is permanent visa,there is very strict obligations need put on place that employee must work for 3 years after visa grants.

Just sharing today's good news. 

State: QLD
Stream: 187 DE
Number of applicants: 1
RCB: 17 Aug 2017

RSMS 187 Visa and Nomination applied:  24 July 2017
Nomination approved on the 13 Feb 2019,

Initial visa assessment 13 Feb 2019 updated AFP & Medical Check, evidence of non registration/licensing to perform duty requested on the same day

Further assessment: Updated documents forwarded 28 February
Visa Granted on the 21 Mar 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 7

Lies, Lies and Immigration. We've heard it all before, political statements, mostly false and misleading designed for a political outcome, not apparently for anything else. Forget about the intention of the migration program or the policy failings of the past, lets just talk about DAMA's. DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's. Enough already.....

Don't be fooled about DAMA's. These will not result in increased migration outcomes that will have a significant impact on the distribution of migration outcomes anytime soon. And, cutting the migration program to 160,000 will do nothing to stop population growth in big cities or ease congestion as they fail to cap the huge increases in temporary visa holders, enter the student visa program and international tourism.

This week it was announced that 23,000 permanent places would be allocated to regional Australia as part of the congestion busting policy of the PM and the Coalition Government. With the overall program now reduced from 190,000 to 160,000 - where will this allocation of visas come from, possibly from the 189 and ENS 186 programs.

None of the 23,000 places, not even one will be granted via the introduction or implementation of the SA DAMA. It will most likely take business 12-24 months until the first 482 visa is granted through the SA DAMA, then applicants will need to be employed for 2-4 years on the DAMA before being able to apply for one of the 23,000 permanent places. As a result it is going to be at least 4 years until the first permanent visa is granted to someone who enters under the SA DAMA program. I would hazard a guess that there has never, ever, ever been anyone in Australian immigration history who holds a PR visa through the DAMA program.

23,000 places for regional programs, that's probably just enough for the Department to process the backlog of RSMS 187 visa applications currently gathering dust at the Department, some of which were submitted back in 2016.

RSMS visa applications are currently taking 24 months to process, but I wonder if from next week, we will see a significant shift in processing time frames from 24 months to 24 days, or even less.

This would certainly allow the Government to say that their regional (DAMA) initiatives are having an immediate impact on the processing and approvals of regional visas, thus allowing the Government claim their changes are having an impact on the distribution of migration outcomes.

Only time will tell, but lets wait and see.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed font
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Mantaray said:

Initial visa assessment 13 Feb 2019 updated AFP & Medical Check, evidence of non registration/licensing to perform duty requested on the same day

Oh congratulation. I applied as  Accountant General as well. No news yet.  How many employees your accounting firm has? I really wish that my nomi and visa grant soon. very tough time.

Initial visa assessment : 13 Feb 2019 updated AFP & Medical Check, evidence of non registration/licensing to perform duty requested on the same day

Wow.. such a good news to hear.
May you have best time of your life
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Rini said:

Nomination approved 16 jan. Afp and medical submitted on 11feb still waiting for visa. 

when did you put your file? year and month ?

19 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Saturday / Sunday are very dull for this group.
So friends how are you all doing ?

guys I would like to know something.

My employer said that the inside thing is that "specially for Indians" there is a internal scanning of 3 times for the papers submitted.

It is not any specific reason but few of Indian have provided fake or fordge documents.

He said that is one of the reason Indians are having a longer time than others.

Do you guys think this can be a good specific reason for delay ?

Please share your views guys

17 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

guys I would like to know something.

My employer said that the inside thing is that "specially for Indians" there is a internal scanning of 3 times for the papers submitted.

It is not any specific reason but few of Indian have provided fake or fordge documents.

He said that is one of the reason Indians are having a longer time than others.

Do you guys think this can be a good specific reason for delay ?

Please share your views guys

U right many Indians caught on providing bogus documents and also exchanged in corruption to sale visa for sponsorship thats why these visas are delaying the process. Specially people who applied via hospitilty occupations such as Chef and cooks are more fake positions.

• Like 1