187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone,  I am over the moon and ecstatic to receive the great news today. 
This forum has been my go-to page whenever I'm in dire need of inspiration. I hope my story and timeline brings inspiration to those who are resilient and patiently waiting.  

General Info
Stream: 187 Direct Entry
Applicant: HR Country
Company Profile: known turnover during the visa application date $80M

Timeline
25th May 2017 - RCB lodged
27th June 2017 - Visa and Nomination Lodged     (health exam and AFP were submitted a few weeks after the applications were lodged)
20th July 2017 - RCB successfully approved
12th February 2019 - Nomination successfully approved
12th February 2019 -  CO asked for updated health exam, AFP and updated pay slips
21st February 2019 - All requested documents were uploaded onto the immiAccount
13th March 2019 - Visa successfully granted

I wish every single applicant here waiting all the best and congratulations to all those hardworking people who have received their visa grants already. 

Wonderful news.. It's party time for
You ...
Wish us good luck too bro
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

3 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

I have been waiting since 2017June nominations and visa,still no news I don’t know what’s going on? My agent told me wait.Occupation Cook, Adelaide.

Cooks/ Chefs and Marketing occupation are waiting the longest time for their 187

Although cooks/chefs from QLD are getting it within 13-17 months

Child care workers are getting it quick too 12-14 months.

1 hour ago, mark23 said:

Cooks/ Chefs and Marketing occupation are waiting the longest time for their 187

Although cooks/chefs from QLD are getting it within 13-17 months

Child care workers are getting it quick too 12-14 months.

I m a child care worker. Waiting since 31 October 2017. More than 16 months now. No news as yet 

On 13/03/2019 at 06:02, June 16 said:

I’m working there from June 2017 as sales and marketing manager.

I’m contacting my MA he says he can’t do anything just wait he has few people

waitng same 

You can check the list of occupations and then have a check with your MA. This is would be a better suggestion for you at this moment. 

I m a child care worker. Waiting since 31 October 2017. More than 16 months now. No news as yet 

They are Opening Child care Educators Files now a Days so Just ask your MA to Email them? Did you get your Nomination yet? Which state did you apply from & When?

6 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hopefully Tipu, you get your good news soon. This is just my observation from this forum, it's not a data analysis from any government website. The other point is that all the child care workers who got their visa's so quick all were from ACT only 1 from VIC.

3 hours ago, sam777 said:

They are Opening Child care Educators Files now a Days so Just ask your MA to Email them? Did you get your Nomination yet? Which state did you apply from & When?

Hi SAM777

My MA suggested me not to send an email to Immigration. Nomination filed on 30 October 2017 has not yet been opened. I m from ACT. Request for prayers 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2019 at 21:09, Vero said:

Hi everyone.

i need a help pls.

my nomination got refused yesterday. It says my position is genuine but the company has no capacity to pay me a salary. They temporarily closed down the business last year and didn’t even inform me. They were asked to send the financial documents but they haven’t.

could Someone please tell me what should I do. I applied offshore and waited 21 months. These people are heartless. They knew the outcome but they didn’t care.

please give me an option. I feel so depressed. I spent a lot of money. 

Nomination got refused so Should I withdraw the case ? Should I apply for a AAT? (Tell me the success rate pls) ? Can I find a new employer and add to the existing file? Please tell me the best possible option 

some one said go for a new nomination. What is that. Pls explain. Is that finding a new sponsor and adding that to the existing file. 

Pls pls reply

thanks 🙏🙏🙏

ask your MA you can apply for a review of your nomination refusal without going to AAT if you feel the decision is wrong.There is a provision to ask department to look into the nomination refusal if someone have the reasons that the refusal is wrong.

36 minutes ago, rajinder said:

ask your MA you can apply for a review of your nomination refusal without going to AAT if you feel the decision is wrong.There is a provision to ask department to look into the nomination refusal if someone have the reasons that the refusal is wrong.

Hi rajinder

Am in the same boat but my  nomination nor approved or rejected just finalise  How to apply  for review without AAT? 

How to ask the department to review the file 

3 hours ago, rajinder said:

His employer shut down the business for temporary. There is no reason to apply for review.

AS far as I know review is the short form of AAT.
But review applies if you or your agent has done anything by mistake. Like typing error or wrong information added unintentionally or some thing overlooked by department.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Any idea how long it takes. As one of my friend has applied ?

50 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

His employer shut down the business for temporary. There is no reason to apply for review.

He owns few businesses.not just one. So he has only shut down one temporarily. But he should have sent the financial documents to the immigration. I have been sponsored for the whole company. I don’t know why he didn’t send them. I can’t apply for the AAT. Only he can since the sponsors application for the nomination has been refused. I have 21 days to withdraw my case without getting my visa refused. 

Can he apply for AAT and send the financial documents for the whole company again and open the store as well ? This is what he is going to do. Do you think we can win the case? 

23 minutes ago, Vero said:

He owns few businesses.not just one. So he has only shut down one temporarily. But he should have sent the financial documents to the immigration. I have been sponsored for the whole company. I don’t know why he didn’t send them. I can’t apply for the AAT. Only he can since the sponsors application for the nomination has been refused. I have 21 days to withdraw my case without getting my visa refused. 

Can he apply for AAT and send the financial documents for the whole company again and open the store as well ? This is what he is going to do. Do you think we can win the case? 

You need to discuss with your employer, he can’t sponsored you for whole company.  They must employ you under particular entity not whole company. So, you need to check which store is shutdown ? Might be different store ,If your sponsored entity not closed and business is running actively and making profits you can apply for AAT. Otherwise it’s waste of money to apply for review. 

39 minutes ago, Vero said:

Since you’re offshore maybe you should apply again for another nomination? AAT is a really long wait roughly 2 years

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Its free to apply.

It should be done with in 28 days

What is the exact name of this review. I want to talk about this to my MA. He said me about review of AAT but he didn't tell me regarding this, if you say the exact name so I can tell to him. 

Thank you. 

45 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

You need to discuss with your employer, he can’t sponsored you for whole company.  They must employ you under particular entity not whole company. So, you need to check which store is shutdown ? Might be different store ,If your sponsored entity not closed and business is running actively and making profits you can apply for AAT. Otherwise it’s waste of money to apply for review. 

I’m actually been sponsored as the assistant to the directors. So not for a specific store.does the  AAT takes 2 years? 

1 minute ago, Sameer 120 said:

U better apply new nomination because AAT takes time and more expensive than new nomination file.

Oh okay.😒.. he should have done this easily. But I don’t know why they did this. I waited for 21 months. I feel so depressed because I spent so much money and wasted my time as well.

If I come as a visitor can I still find a sponsor and get a sponsorship? Can I apply from there instead of waiting here fo so long? 

I was in Australia for 5 years and I came back in 2015. 

21 minutes ago, Vero said:

Oh okay.😒.. he should have done this easily. But I don’t know why they did this. I waited for 21 months. I feel so depressed because I spent so much money and wasted my time as well.

If I come as a visitor can I still find a sponsor and get a sponsorship? Can I apply from there instead of waiting here fo so long? 

When did they open your file and require documents? And your employer doesn't send any? 

1 hour ago, Vero said:

What’s your occupation?and how many years of experience do u have?? Better live your country. I am also fed of waiting?? I will back if anything happens to my visa. 

• Sad 1