Plz share your timelineĀ 
Retail manager in QLD
Local family business seafood wholesale
Application submitted on 15 June 2017
Nomination approved on 18 Dec 2018
Submitted further info on 25 Feb 2019
Further assessment status waiting 8 days
Visa approved on 6 Mar 2019
Wish everyone in here got the visa soon...
  • Like 2

Hi guys i'm so excited to share my timeline with you after being a silent follower for a year.

I still can't believe my luck, yesterday I received my golden email!

- visa, nom applied same day, feb 24 2018

- got RCB approved in a months time

- Nomination approved feb 2019. I didn't get much info. from employer and my MA said it was up to them to disclose that info, but anyways Nom approved straightaway without requesting docs. for nom.

-7Ā of feb CO allocated to my visa application, requested AFPs, overseas police checks for me and my partner and medicals.

- submitted within two weeks

-Visa grant march 8 2019

total processing time: 12 months and 16 days. Can't believe it....... Childcare VIC , LR country

ps: this is where it gets really interesting and to be honest... we just got so freaking lucky! I applied around the same time with two other colleagues (end of feb 2018). CO was allocated to all of us on the same day, just requested different things (colleague one: AFP, overseas police check, medicals and letter from employer confirming her daughter as dependant in visa application / colleague two: AFP, overseas police check, medicals, info. regarding the veracity of her de factoĀ relationship andĀ working with children check). Both of them LR country, partner of one of them HR country. Submitted docs two weeks later just like I did... and yesterday we all received golden email!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

51 minutes ago, hushi19 said:

Hi guys i'm so excited to share my timeline with you after being a silent follower for a year.

I still can't believe my luck, yesterday I received my golden email!

- visa, nom applied same day, feb 24 2018

- got RCB approved in a months time

- Nomination approved feb 2019. I didn't get much info. from employer and my MA said it was up to them to disclose that info, but anyways Nom approved straightaway without requesting docs. for nom.

-7Ā of feb CO allocated to my visa application, requested AFPs, overseas police checks for me and my partner and medicals.

- submitted within two weeks

-Visa grant march 8 2019

total processing time: 12 months and 16 days. Can't believe it....... Childcare VIC , LR country

ps: this is where it gets really interesting and to be honest... we just got so freaking lucky! I applied around the same time with two other colleagues (end of feb 2018). CO was allocated to all of us on the same day, just requested different things (colleague one: AFP, overseas police check, medicals and letter from employer confirming her daughter as dependant in visa application / colleague two: AFP, overseas police check, medicals, info. regarding the veracity of her de factoĀ relationship andĀ working with children check). Both of them LR country, partner of one of them HR country. Submitted docs two weeks later just like I did... and yesterday we all received golden email!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you !!

i just want to know is childcare worker is eligible to apply rsms visa. What are the minimum qualifications?Ā 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

i have applied Rsms, as a cook in june 2017. Rcb applied and approved june 17, nomination and visa applied june 17.

my file was opened january 2019, documents asked from myside and wife:

my pcc,

nomination approval letter.

Health examination (wife)

pcc (wife)

ielts certificate(wife)

Ā 

docs requested frm business side:

Ā 

Genuine need for paid emloyee Proof,

bas statement (2017-18)

tax returns

profitĀ and loss statementĀ 

Detailed business organisation chart

my accountant bymistake send a wrong profit and loss statement in which few figures were not matching such as profit, super annuation figure, sales figure. And my ma attached it to the file. And then later on my business owner realised that it is the rough copy and he failed to send the finalised one.

so after realising the mistake the accountant appologised for the mistake and wrote a letter that it was his softwareā€™s mistake like all the data wasnā€™t transferred from one software to another. Although he did apologised and the letter was attached with the remaining documents and its been a week since uploading and my 28 days time period is also over. As i am really worried coz of this mistake wether the co is gonna consider the submission from the accountant or not. Confused, tensed and worried. If some one can please tell hows tht gonna wrk now.

Ā 

28 minutes ago, 187cookvic said:

Hi guys,

i have applied Rsms, as a cook in june 2017. Rcb applied and approved june 17, nomination and visa applied june 17.

my file was opened january 2019, documents asked from myside and wife:

my pcc,

nomination approval letter.

Health examination (wife)

pcc (wife)

ielts certificate(wife)

Ā 

docs requested frm business side:

Ā 

Genuine need for paid emloyee Proof,

bas statement (2017-18)

tax returns

profitĀ and loss statementĀ 

Detailed business organisation chart

my accountant bymistake send a wrong profit and loss statement in which few figures were not matching such as profit, super annuation figure, sales figure. And my ma attached it to the file. And then later on my business owner realised that it is the rough copy and he failed to send the finalised one.

so after realising the mistake the accountant appologised for the mistake and wrote a letter that it was his softwareā€™s mistake like all the data wasnā€™t transferred from one software to another. Although he did apologised and the letter was attached with the remaining documents and its been a week since uploading and my 28 days time period is also over. As i am really worried coz of this mistake wether the co is gonna consider the submission from the accountant or not. Confused, tensed and worried. If some one can please tell hows tht gonna wrk now.

Ā 

Its all depends upon the understanding of case officer .. Just pray šŸ™šŸ™

Everything is in Gods hand ...

Ā 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sonia kaur said:

i just want to know is childcare worker is eligible to apply rsms visa. What are the minimum qualifications?Ā 

Hi Sonia, yes it is you need to be a Room Leader and you need 3 years of work experience to apply.

Hello Everyone ,

Finally I have got my Golden ticket today on Saturday (09/03/19).

Here is my timeline...

Position - Cook, QLD

Nomination- 11/07/17

Visa - 30/09/17

Nomination Granted on 05/02/19 and asked form 80 on same day, submitted on 08/02/19.

Then I had a call from my MA about visa grant today.Ā 

I wish everone get theirs soon. Very thank full to the all forum members who kept us posted about the updates.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 5

2 hours ago, guriboparai01 said:

Hello Everyone ,

Here is my timeline...

Position - Cook, QLD

Nomination- 11/07/17

Visa - 30/09/17

Nomination Granted on 05/02/19 and asked form 80 on same day, submitted on 08/02/19.

I wish everone get theirs soon. Very thank full to the all forum members who kept us posted about the updates.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

CongratulationsĀ 

At the time of AAT decision the restaurant should be open, if the employer sold the business what happened?Ā Ā 

On the reasons which the CO reject the nomination they check only those things or they will check other documents too?Ā 

Please give your opinion.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes Child care Worker is eligible to apply RSMS 187 Visa as You need 3 Years work Experience and You need Certificate iii & Diploma In Children Services. You can apply as A Room Leader Position. After March 2018 You need to Show 3 Years Work Experience In Child care field. I hope this answer Help You...Good Luck...[emoji4][emoji4]šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»

7 hours ago, Mohammed said:

At the time of AAT decision the restaurant should be open, if the employer sold the business what happened?Ā Ā 

On the reasons which the CO reject the nomination they check only those things or they will check other documents too?Ā 

At the time of AAT the restaurant definitely needs to be a viable running business. If the owner decides to sell it, then the new owner need to carry on the business under the same ABN.Ā 

The CO may change by the time your case is at AAT so it totally depends on them if they are satisfied with the documents that they have or want more documents to be convinced. Generally for AAT you need to provide more information and a through explanation.

11 hours ago, Mohammed said:

BRo what happened to your nomination??Ā 

7 hours ago, sam777 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes Child care Worker is eligible to apply RSMS 187 Visa as You need 3 Years work Experience and You need Certificate iii & Diploma In Children Services. You can apply as A Room Leader Position. After March 2018 You need to Show 3 Years Work Experience In Child care field. I hope this answer Help You...Good Luck...emoji4.pngemoji4.pngšŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»

Thanks for your reply. Ā One more thing, what is name of occupation for a child care worker and Anzco codeĀ and also how many ielts band requirements.Ā 

52 minutes ago, DeepBH said:

BRo what happened to your nomination??Ā 

My Co just finalise the nomination nor approved or rejected.i don't know what going on in the immigration. Just they on immi acknowledgement letter sayingĀ  trust can'tĀ  sponsor and did not check my total file.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My Co just finalise the nomination nor approved or rejected.i don't know what going on in the immigration. Just they on immi acknowledgement letter sayingĀ  trust can'tĀ  sponsor and did not check my total file.Ā 

Hi

I got one question in my mind ifĀ Ā the file open after 24Ā months Ā and they check it or beforeĀ  after submited the file not checked after couple of months and they give decision so we can save the months not to wait long period and we can apply another visas. Plz share how the file are processing in immi they check with Abn or organization name.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Hi

I got one question in my mind ifĀ Ā the file open after 24Ā months Ā and they check it or beforeĀ  after submited the file not checked after couple of months and they give decision so we can save the months not to wait long period and we can apply another visas. Plz share how the file are processing in immi they check with Abn or organization name.Ā 

What's your question again?

• Confused 1

Thanks for your reply. Ā One more thing, what is name of occupation for a child care worker and Anzco codeĀ and also how many ielts band requirements.Ā 

Ā 

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/child-care-worker-anzsco-421111/

Ā 

It is a Child Care Room Leader Position (Skill Level 2) ANZSCO Code :-421111. You need 6 in each Ielts and 50 each in PTE. I would recommend you to give PTE. Good Luck...[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

6 hours ago, mark23 said:

At the time of AAT the restaurant definitely needs to be a viable running business. If the owner decides to sell it, then the new owner need to carry on the business under the same ABN.Ā 

The CO may change by the time your case is at AAT so it totally depends on them if they are satisfied with the documents that they have or want more documents to be convinced. Generally for AAT you need to provide more information and a through explanation.

You mean to say I don't get the visa straight away after winning the AAT. The case will go to the new CO. Do we have to keep on uploading the financial documents till the decision is approved or no need. We have to apply again visa file?Ā 

32 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

You mean to say I don't get the visa straight away after winning the AAT. The case will go to the new CO. Do we have to keep on uploading the financial documents till the decision is approved or no need. We have to apply again visa file?Ā 

As and when you win the AAT you get your visa straight away. You don't need to keep uploading new documents until the new CO ask for something.Ā 

Hello Everyone ,
Here is my timeline...
Position - Cook, QLD
Nomination- 11/07/17
Visa - 30/09/17
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Brother.. heartiest congratulations.
May God bless you for your stay in Australia..
Have a good time
  • Like 1

On 09/03/2019 at 09:27, Sonia kaur said:

you have to have diploma in childcare and be on room leader or director position and have 3 years fulltime relevant experience. check what else with some agent as rules has changed March 2018 and now is bit more difficult than before