187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

20 hours ago, Tej22 said:

Hi I’m updating my friend’s timeline so it can give u some hope 

occupation cook Qld

Nom & visa applied 17 june 2017

nomination approved today

sponsor monitoring unit people visited her workplace about three months ago, they asked lots of questions to employer , than immi rang her for phone interview after about a month.

Last month immi asked employer  to comment on some adverse info they found which was related to some work cover dispute few years ago, employer clarify all their doubts by providing the documentation and immi was satisfied with the response. Her nomination has been approved today.

requested AFP for visa application.

Hi, i am in the same situation, case officer have called my employer and spoke with him 2nd time for almost 25 mins. A month ago they were asking for adverse information and my migration agent has explain all the doubts and now immigration has requested to prove the relationship between me and my employer because my empolyer and i accidentally got work experience certificate from same shop but different year and he also worked at service station and i also but different suburb. This is the reason immigration has doubt that there is a connection between me and employer so, i am confused how to respond.

Hi everyone, can any one help me regarding case office is asking the relationship between me and my employer as we both from same country, same city and my employer got citizenship 4 years ago but accidentally at the time of his PR application the work experience which he has submitted to the immigration is from same company which i got but years is different. Now immigration want us to prove that their is not relationship between us and need to respond in 7 working days. So, anyone in this forum have any kind of knowledge regarding how to respond to immigration? Please help.

50 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi everyone, can any one help me regarding case office is asking the relationship between me and my employer as we both from same country, same city and my employer got citizenship 4 years ago but accidentally at the time of his PR application the work experience which he has submitted to the immigration is from same company which i got but years is different. Now immigration want us to prove that their is not relationship between us and need to respond in 7 working days. So, anyone in this forum have any kind of knowledge regarding how to respond to immigration? Please help.

it is easy to prove that you are connected, however it is difficult to prove that you are irrelevant. So maybe it is better focus that your working time during the same company has no intersection.

Edited by mukden

Friday evening brings a sad part that this week also gone.. where as monday morning brings a ray of light that "Yes.. Yes there is still hope".

I wish everyone in this group a lucky weekend and hopefully we all get golden email on monday.

Press like if you want this to happen.

Regards , love and positive vibes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

My friend just got his nomination approved as a Hotel and Motel Manager. Salary is only $49000. I guess because the business is small, the longer the processing time.

RCB, Nomination, Visa 28/06/2017

Nomination approved 20/02/2019 

Visa - Received

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mukden said:

it is easy to prove that you are connected, however it is difficult to prove that you are irrelevant. So maybe it is better focus that your working time during the same company has no intersection.

Thanks for the suggestion mate. I just wanted to know whether it is good to tell immigration that we know each other from before or we should say that we dont know each other. From 2018 immigration is saying that their shouldn't be any relationship between employer and employee but before 2018 there were no such rules and in my case i have applied in 2017 so, my migration agent is saying that if we says to immigration officer that their is connection between employee and employer their shouldn't be any problem because my file is from 2017 before the rules have changed. I am totally confused what to say.

hi guys i just want to know my MA he didn't give the immi account details to me so in that circumstances i made an immi account , in which i can see the email titles send it by immigration to my MA. Is there any chance to come to know if immigration send any email regarding my nomination?  I read in this forum we can see the messages, so it means if immigration will send any email to my MA, i can see the email title. Am i right?

The hard part is that my MA didn't tell me whats going on with my visa file. So anyone can help me how do i come to know if i get something. 

Thanks.

On 28/02/2019 at 23:14, Aug2017ACT said:

yes it will be with your agent, It will not 'harm' your application as long as you just observe it. Do not do anything else, don't attach documents yourself as if you start playing with it you can actually jeopardize your application. 

Many thanks! I sent more documents to my MA and keep on asking them what else do they need. I also noticed that on the attachment my MA have not pressed the "I confirm that attachment..."  

As soon as my MA pressed the button on the Attachment folder my status now is Further Assessment. At this stage, my MA will not be able to attach any documents unless CO will ask for it.

Are you on the same boat Aug2017Act and you are a lead educator as well right? In my service I think 2 of them got pr already.

3 hours ago, ChildcareDec2017 said:

Many thanks! I sent more documents to my MA and keep on asking them what else do they need. I also noticed that on the attachment my MA have not pressed the "I confirm that attachment..."  

As soon as my MA pressed the button on the Attachment folder my status now is Further Assessment. At this stage, my MA will not be able to attach any documents unless CO will ask for it.

Are you on the same boat Aug2017Act and you are a lead educator as well right? In my service I think 2 of them got pr already.

Exactly, MAs know what they're doing. My MA didn't attach asked docs until i provided all needed (3 of them)

I was sending docs one by one as soon as I obtained them,  to my MA. then when he received them all, he attached them at once, I got visa next day. 

yup same, team leader in childcare.

18 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi, i am in the same situation, case officer have called my employer and spoke with him 2nd time for almost 25 mins. A month ago they were asking for adverse information and my migration agent has explain all the doubts and now immigration has requested to prove the relationship between me and my employer because my empolyer and i accidentally got work experience certificate from same shop but different year and he also worked at service station and i also but different suburb. This is the reason immigration has doubt that there is a connection between me and employer so, i am confused how to respond.

Hi mate, I would suggest follow what your MA suggest and be honest with immi, if u don’t have any family relationship than attach stat declaration form to prove u don’t have any family relationship with employer, coincidentally u may have work in same company not a big deal mate, its a small world.

2 hours ago, Tej22 said:

Hi mate, I would suggest follow what your MA suggest and be honest with immi, if u don’t have any family relationship than attach stat declaration form to prove u don’t have any family relationship with employer, coincidentally u may have work in same company not a big deal mate, its a small world.

Thanks alot mate this information will really help and i will tell my agent the same. 

Hi guys I need a genuine information regarding the 187 visa condition. 

Recently I have got PR  after 17 months of working . We were  6 people sponsored form two different business with same owner. Out of 6, 2 of us have got pr, two of other nomination has approved and two of other has been waiting. Since i start we have been working apporximately 60 hours in roster in week but we are paid for 38 hours as we have been contracted for 38 hours . Is there any possible ways we can with this situation . We want to leave this job. Are there any possible ways to get out of this jobs please leave your genuine information please . Thanks

2 hours ago, Cook Act Sep 2017 said:

Hi guys I need a genuine information regarding the 187 visa condition. 

Recently I have got PR  after 17 months of working . We were  6 people sponsored form two different business with same owner. Out of 6, 2 of us have got pr, two of other nomination has approved and two of other has been waiting. Since i start we have been working apporximately 60 hours in roster in week but we are paid for 38 hours as we have been contracted for 38 hours . Is there any possible ways we can with this situation . We want to leave this job. Are there any possible ways to get out of this jobs please leave your genuine information please . Thanks

You should contact fairwork immediately. 

Hi guys, I’m an Hairdresser and I apply for PR last April 2018. After 10 months still nothing from immigration.😔

I read a few people talking about “high risk positions “ and hairdresser was one of these.

can someone explain what this means? 

There are others Hairdresser that has been waiting more than me? 

A friend of mine apply as coffee manager and after 5.5 months is PR was approved. Same company same position a colleague of him apply December 2017 and she is still waiting!!!! Why? Doesn’t make sense....

5 hours ago, Andytomas said:

Hi guys, I’m an Hairdresser and I apply for PR last April 2018. After 10 months still nothing from immigration.😔

I read a few people talking about “high risk positions “ and hairdresser was one of these.

A friend of mine apply as coffee manager and after 5.5 months is PR was approved. Same company same position a colleague of him apply December 2017 and she is still waiting!!!! Why? Doesn’t make sense....

Hey, I understand your felling.

you will be all right have a little faith. 

Its 21 months processing time ATM by immigration for 187 visa.  we can’t do anything about  it and so many people waiting from 2017 so  hopefully won’t take too long 

just wondering where did you read that high risk position? 

Can you please share a link thanks 

5 hours ago, Andytomas said:

Mate i am in the same boat too. I have applied in may 2017 and my nomination file has opened 1 month ago and case officer is asking so many questions and verification and still they haven't finalise my nomination yet. Its hairdresser position state nsw.

33 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

Mate i am in the same boat too. I have applied in may 2017 and my nomination file has opened 1 month ago and case officer is asking so many questions and verification and still they haven't finalise my nomination yet. Its hairdresser position state nsw.

Did they call you.? Or they been to your place. Which state u applied.?

2 hours ago, Smit said:

Its 21 months processing time ATM by immigration for 187 visa.  we can’t do anything about  it and so many people waiting from 2017 so  hopefully won’t take too long 

Mate, its not a 187 it is a 186 through the old 457 visa sponsored. So processing time could be from 6 months to ....... I wish to know!😂

1 hour ago, Azher mazher said:

It’s hairdresser NSW. 

Are you an Hairdresser too? 

How do you know that they opened your file? 

They opend your file after almost 2 years! Omg

2 hours ago, Smit said:

I read about high risk jobs somewhere here but, you know it’s just a think said by people. Nothing confirmed 😉

19 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

I am offshore and they have called at my work place few times and they have called employer few times personally and spoke with him for 20 mins.

Are you an Hairdresser?

Do you live in NSW?

what did they ask to your employer? 

Did you apply through 457 visa? 

When did you apply for PR 186?

Edited by Andytomas