187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,

I am silent follower of this forum since july 2017. Today I have something to write. Here I am sharing my timeline.

Position - Cook (QLD)

Nomination- 11/07/17

Visa - 30/09/17

Nomination approved - 05/02/19

Package - 47000

Business -cafe and number of emplyees is 7 

Docs requested - Form 80 for me and my spouse 

Everything was up to date such as Bas, medicals and Police checks.

Form 80 submitted today and waiting for golden email. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, ACT June 2017 said:

It appears they are slowing down on grants now but still approving Nominations. This is just the begining of the 2nd half of the financial year. Its too early for that. 

They just opened my file yesterday. 

Requested documents: Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
Evidence of registration/licensing(Working with children registration card)
Evidence of Australian and Overseas work experience to demonstrate current nominated occupation. 

1 hour ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Only if it became a Court case.

26 minutes ago, k2018rlcc said:

They just opened my file yesterday. 

Requested documents: Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
Evidence of registration/licensing(Working with children registration card)
Evidence of Australian and Overseas work experience to demonstrate current nominated occupation. 

When did you apply please tell us time line

2 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Were you charged to Court? If yes it would show on your AFP. If not it wouldn't.  Even if it shows, you may still be good if it was just a one off thing and you have rectified it.

It’s not court just only toll fine more than 7 years after that I applied last January  AFP its all good  but just I Applied yesterday for another one it’s says all offences  just wondering now may be changed 

Hi Everyone just posting this news that it could give you some hope to wait

i was a silent follower who has been waiting pr since 2017

position : cook

ACT

Applied on : 08 sep 2017 visa and nomination together

salary : 52k 

rcv approval: nov2017

submitted additional docs like medicals , afp, recent paysummary on Nov 2018  before they ask

finally nomination and pr granted  together on 6th feb 2019 almost after 17 months 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

20 minutes ago, Cook Act Sep 2017 said:

ACT

submitted additional docs like medicals , afp, recent paysummary on Nov 2018  before they ask

finally nomination and pr granted  together on 6th feb 2019 almost after 17 months 

Many many congrats bro 

1 hour ago, Cook Act Sep 2017 said:

ACT

Congratulations bro . Is that cafe or restaurant or roadhouse?

ACT
Good news.. all the best bro

Cook vic de

rcb april 2017

may 2017 nom visa together

immi called employer on 22jan 2019 and nomination approved same day only asked for medical it was done in the same week! It’s been two weeks still shows further assessment! Just Waiting for a good news! Don’t know how long it’s gonna be!

18 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Hi every one

Am waiting from feb17nomination and visa lodge in april  ,it almost 24 months. I got one question they check processing time with nomination or visa date. Plz give a valuable suggestions. Is it  a positive or negative sign to taking time .

Hi There

I am in the same boat. Nomi applied Oct -16 and visa applied Mar-17. My nomination got approved in June-17 and I have been waiting ever since. I had the same question about the processing time so I called immi last month and was very fortunate to get a very nice lady for a change. She informed me that the processing times start from the date the visa application is received. 

In saying that, we have seen lots of people in this forum getting their results much earlier or well within the processing times. It has all been so random these days. I also spoke to my MA and they seem to be of the same opinion because it’s hard to point on a particular pattern. 

My MA did point out that perhaps the applications from before April/May 2017 are being scrutinized more as compared to the ones after the major change was announced in the requirements. As the new applicants had to satisfy higher requirement levels, there is less risk of abusing the system and therefore perhaps their applications are being processed faster. 

I have just tipped over the 22 months processing time frame so fingers crossed should hear something in the coming days. 

Wishing everyone all the best and keeping my fingers crossed for my family and all my mates here. Hope we get a fair chance to make this place our permamanet home. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ray123 said:

It’s not court just only toll fine more than 7 years after that I applied last January  AFP its all good  but just I Applied yesterday for another one it’s says all offences  just wondering now may be changed 

Only matters that went to court are recorded for AFP clearance. I think you are good.

Hi Everyone just posting good news

i was a silent follower who has been waiting pr since January 2018

immi call our employer in 17 January and asked some documents and submitted 5 th February I got nomination approval today. Just wondering my immi account still receiving 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Chef2017 said:

What they have asked for after nomination 

Requested documents: Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check Evidence of registration/licensing(Working with children registration card) Evidence of Australian and Overseas work experience to demonstrate current nominated occupation.

I am just worried a bit about this work experience evidence, why are they asking for it if it is not required. I have experience in related roles like: childcare practitioner, room supervisor, Early Childhood Teacher and coordinatior, 4 and half years in total, I have references and contracts.

Was any of you asked for work experience evidence by CO? What did you submit?