187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

I think it's too low too. I'm in regional NSW with 55k (exclusive of Super). I don't think there's an official minimum salary for regional occupations but I wouldn't even try with less than 45K.

And I know the feeling of being on BVC, 13th month now..

Best of luck.

I'm in regional Vic and my rate is 23$/hr as a cook. I'm full time worker but 1 year just come out with aprox $34-36k. 

Cause the opening hours in the bistro just like 4hrs/a day and close 2 days a week. So, i work aprox 30hr/a week. 

Will the payrolls affect the result? 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diemlinh said:

I'm in regional Vic and my rate is 23$/hr as a cook. I'm full time worker but 1 year just come out with aprox $34-36k. 

Cause the opening hours in the bistro just like 4hrs/a day and close 2 days a week. So, i work aprox 30hr/a week. 

Will the payrolls affect the result? 

Thank you. 

As per my understanding, to be a full-time worker you need to have at least 38 hours on your payslip. Regardless of the opening hours of your workplace, when closed you should be doing other kitchen-related jobs, such as preparations.

With that annual salary and hours less than full-time I would worry, as it might seem as they don't have enough hours to give you or enough profit to pay you full-time, which pretty much says they don't really need you (which is totally opposite of the requirements for the visa, a DE PR).

I'd consult with an agent who knows what they're doing.

Best of luck.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

As per my understanding, to be a full-time worker you need to have at least 38 hours on your payslip. Regardless of the opening hours of your workplace, when closed you should be doing other kitchen-related jobs, such as preparations.

With that annual salary and hours less than full-time I would worry, as it might seem as they don't have enough hours to give you or enough profit to pay you full-time, which pretty much says they don't really need you (which is totally opposite of the requirements for the visa, a DE PR).

I'd consult with an agent who knows what they're doing.

Best of luck.

Yes, i know i need to be 38hrs like you said but dont know what to do. Also, i'm really love my job atm 🙁 I'm literally do everything in the kitchen like: preparation everything, ordering stocks, special dishes,..  i'm the only cook in the hotel, if i quit, pretty sure no one can do it, cause my boss said it's impossible to find a cook.

Turnover is $1.8mil

But I'll contact my agent and ask about it now. Thanks for your help 🤞🏻

Best wishes to all of us

21 minutes ago, Diemlinh said:

Yes, i know i need to be 38hrs like you said but dont know what to do. Also, i'm really love my job atm 🙁 I'm literally do everything in the kitchen like: preparation everything, ordering stocks, special dishes,..  i'm the only cook in the hotel, if i quit, pretty sure no one can do it, cause my boss said it's impossible to find a cook.

Turnover is $1.8mil

But I'll contact my agent and ask about it now. Thanks for your help 🤞🏻

Best wishes to all of us

Yes, speak to your Agent as he might have had such cases and could tell you if it's possible.

If it's a high-risk application I suggest speaking to you boss to employ you full-time on a proper salary.

Keep us posted.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Yes, speak to your Agent as he might have had such cases and could tell you if it's possible.

If it's a high-risk application I suggest speaking to you boss to employ you full-time on a proper salary.

Keep us posted.

My MA replied that: immigration does not provide any minimum salary level for the 187 visa applicant during the period of waiting for the visa decision. Also because different business offer different salary packages for its employees. 

So, MA said following my current position, i will be ok. 

Hope 2019 will be good for us 🤞🏻 Very frustrated 

11 minutes ago, A kaur said:

What is the procedure? Do I need skill assessment? Can you please give more information about Darwin .

thann you 

It's called DAMA 2 ( just start from 1/1/2019), you can google for more details. And not only in Darwin but everywhere in Northern Territory. 

After working for 3 year ( jobs in the list), you can apply for PR, even for low-skill positions. But you also need to be sponsored by an approved business. 

They' re trying to push people to NT now, so it might be a bit easier than others crowded states

Edited by Diemlinh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray123 said:

Hi Guys,

if you guys know anyone Approved Nomination and Refused visa. What is the percentage refuse visa for Approved Nominations 

Never heard of any case like that.

i would say about 5% chances but that will be only if something wrong with your profile (qualification, study gaps, medical, police clearance etc). After nomination nothing to do with  business.  

2 hours ago, Ray123 said:

Hi Guys,

if you guys know anyone Approved Nomination and Refused visa. What is the percentage refuse visa for Approved Nominations 

I’m not sure about nomination but last year a lot of agents including my agent when they had a meeting with department of immigration, the refusal rating of 187 is 50% and 186 is 30%. While 2 years ago 187 is 13% and 186 is 8%. It’s everywhere on agent’s website, just need to google it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cruxmigration.com.au/2018/02/21/50-percent-of-rsms-application-being-refused-why/amp/

Edited by ring3018

8 hours ago, Ray123 said:

Hi Guys,

After Nomination approval, there is 99% chance of Visa grant. The few reasons for visa refusal are:

1. Serious criminal history (that went to court)

2. Serious Medical condition (that is likely to be burden to australia health system eg HIV/ AIDs, Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis.

3. Character isssue including bogus/fake  documents and fake Certificates in your present or past applications.

4. Qualification not matching position.

If you dont have any issue with those, you will sure get you Visa. I only know of one person that got refusal after successful nominatuon because he had Cert IV. But he won the case at the AAT.

All the best guys!

6 hours ago, ring3018 said:

I’m not sure about nomination but last year a lot of agents including my agent when they had a meeting with department of immigration, the refusal rating of 187 is 50% and 186 is 30%. While 2 years ago 187 is 13% and 186 is 8%. It’s everywhere on agent’s website, just need to google it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cruxmigration.com.au/2018/02/21/50-percent-of-rsms-application-being-refused-why/amp/

Those were nomination refusal, not visa refusal. Its very rare to have RSMS visa refused after nomination approval. Please see my previous post. Because it is a high priority visa it hard for the visa to be refused after nomination is approved. See possible reasons for visa refusal in my previous post.

Cheers. 

19 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

After Nomination approval, there is 99% chance of Visa grant. The few reasons for visa refusal are:

2. Serious Medical condition (that is likely to be burden to australia health system eg HIV/ AIDs, Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis.

3. Character isssue including bogus/fake  documents and fake Certificates in your present or past applications.

If you dont have any issue with those, you will sure get you Visa. I only know of one person that got refusal after successful nominatuon because he had Cert IV. But he won the case at the AAT.

All the best guys!

Thanks mate really help full information 

All the best guys!
I know 1 case where visa was rejected after nominations. That family was from UK.
Actual reason is not told. But nominations were approved successfully.

32 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I know 1 case where visa was rejected after nominations. That family was from UK.
Actual reason is not told. But nominations were approved successfully.

Bhai seriously don’t talk negative because after 2 years my nomination is approved please please stop this conversation ,makes us negative!!!

Bhai seriously don’t talk negative because after 2 years my nomination is approved please please stop this conversation ,makes us negative!!!

FYI .. This is not negative .

Someone started this topic and I came to know one example on this Tapatalk only that's why I am telling it.

About me I am the only one who prays that everyone on this Tapatalk should get PR ASAP.

Trust God he will do best for all of us

• Like 1