187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

20 hours ago, kkumar said:

please very carefully with your all each document.now days ..........read this document list and follow will be fine ...........(.BAS,every 3 month need to be update  , Tax returns yearly , supports letter from accountant once or yearly need to be update . if you work with your nomi monthly pay slip and your bank's statement  monthly update ) 

thanks

What is a support letter? Could you try to explain that a bit more? Or has anyone got a draft for that?

1 hour ago, 9_Mar_17 said:

Hello kkumar.. If we already provided bas statement than still we need be upload the tax returns. Because I only upload bas statements.. have no idea about tax returns. 

don't worry about tax return but make sure bas need upload every 3 month .it's must

4 hours ago, Hakan said:

What is a support letter? Could you try to explain that a bit more? Or has anyone got a draft for that?

support letter from accountant is  company have professional accountant  registered with tax department .he will look after and do everything for company like financial stuff and all paperstuff .you do not do this one .your company has to upload this document for nomination .

7 hours ago, true89 said:

My bridging visa start next month sometimes.. shud i move straight away?? What has everyone else done in this regard?. 

As what i say before it's not necessary. but main thing is what your MA has mention in IMMI form. you already start with employer? or will  start after get visa? .that's main QUESTION  you should know about your file .example spouse you mention in your file you already start work with your employer when your file will open CO ask your pay slip for the past but didn't work with employer  then what you going to do . different story  no pay slip? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kkumar said:

support letter from accountant is  company have professional accountant  registered with tax department .he will look after and do everything for company like financial stuff and all paperstuff .you do not do this one .your company has to upload this document for nomination .

My employee is a friend and he says the accountant has no idea what it is. Do you have some kind of draft of it? 

2 minutes ago, Hakan said:

My employee is a friend and he says the accountant has no idea what it is. Do you have some kind of draft of it? 

your accountant should know about this support letter if he is good accountant  .i don't have any draft sorry .

Edited by kkumar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, YNNUS said:

Hi does anyone knows what is third party check or external check?

I'm not sure but there's a friend of my got a call from immigration. He works as a cook but in the contract said that he's a chef. CO called the human resource and got his visa cancelled. Be careful.

14 hours ago, YNNUS said:

Hi does anyone knows what is third party check or external check?

External check means immi. Checks everything very strictly even they can come to your work place anytime any day and also It might take days, weeks or months.

9 minutes ago, MP15 said:

Hi, as we can track our visa application through immiaccount, is there anyway we can track nomination application as well? anf if we can what details we need for this?

No. Nomination is to do with the immigration dept and your employer. Only they can request details regarding nomination progress. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MP15 said:

Hi, as we can track our visa application through immiaccount, is there anyway we can track nomination application as well? anf if we can what details we need for this?

Yes, you can track your nomination application. Give your agent your immiaccount username and ask him to share the nomination application to you. After he does that, you will see two applications(one is visa, the other is nomination) in your own immiaccount.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yuderdc said:

Yes, you can track your nomination application. Give your agent your immiaccount username and ask him to share the nomination application to you. After he does that, you will see two applications(one is visa, the other is nomination) in your own immiaccount.

Ok. That's new to me. Immi have always told me they can only give nomination details to either the Ma or employer.