187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 minutes ago, Kaushal said:

Agree with you . Otherwise there is no reason for delay.

If it will like this then so many of us will be in trouble. I didnot had this much experience at the time of lodgement. Around 1 and half years experience only. 

If it will like this then so many of us will be in trouble. I didnot had this much experience at the time of lodgement. Around 1 and half years experience only. 

I believe this is going to be from March 2018 and alreadt pending occupation will not be affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Sare said:

My partner has applied for 187 DE LR country on shore, I'm off shore and waiting for it to be approved as I'm de facto. He has applied with Overseas qualifications. He is a dog trainer. 

Immi now want a skills assessment applied for from when we submitted the visa application which was 5 Jan 2017, but we didn't do one! Now we don't know what to provide! 

posted three times for some reason!!

Edited by Nemesis

4 hours ago, Sare said:

My partner has applied for 187 DE LR country on shore, I'm off shore and waiting for it to be approved as I'm de facto. He has applied with Overseas qualifications. He is a dog trainer. 

Immi now want a skills assessment applied for from when we submitted the visa application which was 5 Jan 2017, but we didn't do one! Now we don't know what to provide! 

posted three times for some reason!!

Edited by Nemesis

4 hours ago, Sare said:

I'd get professional advice, fast.

If you have gone to the immi website and had a good look before you apply you would have noticed situations like your partner will have to already got a skill assessment before you apply. I suggest you withdraw your application right now and do a skill assessment then reapply. 

Hi guys. I am also unlucky person . More than two years in PR line . Still not get anything. First nomination apply , reject after one year . Again apply , got approved after 7 month , then apply visa file only now 4 month gone , still no good news . I thought I am very unlucky, more than two years , always awake up to hear good news . Apply for cook in  Melbourne 

Hey 9 March,2016

i don't think it's matter of experience. I have applied with 5 years experience in cooking with diploma in Australia 22 June 2016 still no co.i think so far I hav't heard any good news about cooks so far even you from March.some of them have the answer even they applied in Jan 2017 had answer in no.its something going on and it's hard to figured it out either we have the visa or we will never heard  in next year.

cheers

just trying to have some hope 

Hey guys, hope you guys could help me out with this

I have applied DE 187 in July 16 and my partner is included in the application as a dependent. I am just wondering if we can't prove that our relationship is genuine and for some reasons, they don't accept our relationship. 

Would they reject the whole file, including me as a main applicant who is sponsored by the employer? If they reject my partner only, can we apply for partner visa again

Thanks and I hope you have a good day

13 hours ago, Rubybhullar said:

Hi guys. I am also unlucky person . More than two years in PR line . Still not get anything. First nomination apply , reject after one year . Again apply , got approved after 7 month , then apply visa file only now 4 month gone , still no good news . I thought I am very unlucky, more than two years , always awake up to hear good news . Apply for cook in  Melbourne 

I am also struggling more than 2 years.

life is stuck .??

On 8/15/2017 at 20:09, SamH said:

Hi All,

Have people who applied from last year updated there sponsors financial reports:

BAS, Tax returns, supports letter from accountant ?

or don't they need to be updated ? 

please very carefully with your all each document.now days ..........read this document list and follow will be fine ...........(.BAS,every 3 month need to be update  , Tax returns yearly , supports letter from accountant once or yearly need to be update . if you work with your nomi monthly pay slip and your bank's statement  monthly update ) 

thanks

Edited by kkumar

On 8/14/2017 at 22:25, Dhillon said:

I applied nomination nd visa on 10th jan 2017..in march I attached my medical as well..in June i attached AFP too..my question is do I need to attached indian police clearance before my file open.I ask my MA bt he said we will give when CO allocated..im confused

no don't wait until co will ask more document  .please update in to your immi account all document and review all document every month if going to be expiry or need more update .  do it. don't wait. and please talk with your MA with confident don't wait until co ask more document .

good luck

On 8/17/2017 at 17:29, Dhillon said:

Hello everybody..how many of u allready  attached home country Police clearance with visa file? I did't attached yet..my MA said we will give when CO allocated..im confused pls give me ur precious advice..thanx in advance 

don't wait until CO ASK .....update your PC IN IMMI ACCOUNT ASAP

good luck

Edited by kkumar

we always do our MA please do send email to immi about my file and etc etc. this is your time to push your MA TALK WITH IMMI on phone or email because your nomi going to be expire or expired..  this is the right time  to talk with them about your file .

good luck 

it's not necessary to start work with employer before you get pr .but it's better if you start work with your employer  during process your file. so you can show your more pay slip and tax. you can show you  already work with your employer. then CO can put more weight on file look good.because  employer can pay you for next two year salary. and  more strong point through process file.

goos luck

9 hours ago, true89 said:

Is it necessary to start working for the employer before the rsms application gets a decision? Adive / suggestions??

it's not necessary to start work with employer before you get pr .but it's better if you start work with your employer  during process your file. so you can show your more pay slip and tax. you can show you  already work with your employer. then CO can put more weight on file look good.because  employer can pay you for next two year salary. and  more strong point through process file.

good luck

11 hours ago, true89 said:

Is it necessary to start working for the employer before the rsms application gets a decision? Adive / suggestions??

My bridging visa start next month sometimes.. shud i move straight away?? What has everyone else done in this regard?.