187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just another day and the wait still continues.. immigration still buzy reforming thing rather then clearing up the existing applications and make us free..

If RCB is liable to check the Gennuineness of business and they have approved the application then why do immigration have to take so much time after each and every application.

i don't really understand is that if some one wants an employee ASAP and thinks of sponsorship because of shortage of labour and looking at this long wait he would have to rather shutdown with this 1 year wait period it's already regional and thing going very rough how can any one wait for visa so long if the business really wants some one to look it after.

Edited by S.md
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, absapr2016 said:

Another quiet week...
Is there any official declaration by immi that they are stoped processing. .
They processing april since 15th march but no grants what so ever...

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Yes , 2 mths gone and heard nth about April applications. I think the reason must be the new policy and it is new financial year, thus they slow down.

it used to be 2 -2.5 months to process 1 month applications. I guess I will heard any news by June or July the latest.

I am going madly, thinking this everyday.

The worst part is u spent so much time on waiting for nth  if they refuse u. And you don't have plan b anymore according to the new policy.

the waiting is so hard.....

Edited by PanadaApr

Yes , 2 mths gone and heard nth about April applications. I think the reason must be the new policy and it is new financial year, thus they slow down.
it used to be 2 -2.5 months to process 1 month applications. I guess I will heard any news by June or July the latest.
I am going madly, thinking this everyday.
The worst part is u spent so much time on waiting for nth  if they refuse u. And you don't have plan b anymore according to the new policy.
the waiting is so hard.....

I think if there is no movement by end of this week. We all should do something about it as our M.A's are hopeless may be we all have to do something I dont know I m ready for anything if someone know the way....
This waiting is killing I cant do anything. .I don't care if its yes or no but I need the result so that I can live normal[emoji29]

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

I have put a feedback on immigration website that processing tym should be accurate so applicants can plan their life accordingly.. I dont know guys what else we can do to wake them up..??

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Yeah this is a good move. 

We should stick together to make our application in play. 

14 July 2017 nom and visa. Any idea how long a take it to process. Waiting sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Have you already applied or going to apply and what is ur profession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have come to think of it. If they are saying that 70% of application is processed on the 12 months and 90% of application on the 13th months so it means at this stage is like this:

May 2016 applicant - that's 12 months and 70% of applicant should have been processed. 

April 2016 applicant - that's 13 months and 90% of applicant should have been processed. 

March 2016 applicant - that's the last 10% of applicant that hasn't been done of the remainder of 90%

I assume the March applicants percentage is correct coz we have only two left in this forum, but with the April applicants it's still a bit many of them waiting and if you follow the time frame so it means they have to finish at least half of April who are waiting before the end of this month to make 90% that has been processed, unless they keep on jumping or doing other months.

Did you get what I mean? Does it makes sense?

Edited by 27May2016

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback
I have just made a complain about the department service and 187 processing time. 
Also, I asked official updates for existing applicants. 
If I am the only one to do this It will not be effective. Let us make it happen guys.
Life is too short.

Thanks Trevy I followed this link as well and put another feedback. I request to all March and April or if any one else who is waiting longer than usual plz put a feedback.. who knows it might helps..and they start looking into the files...we have to do something abt it..we jst cant sit and wait endlessly

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Just a bad new guys. My friend still waiting after 8 weeks since IMMI request docs and he upload it. And he apply from April. I think the "within 28 days will get response since you upload docs" doesn't exist anymore.

Hi Raymond when did ur file open did u submit all the requested docs