187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Feeling the same way. Immigration seems delaying and haven't heard any good news for so long time.

waiting like a crazy person and thinking the same thing over and over day by day. No matter what the result is, but just want to have an answer as so could make the next move.

feeling so tired and sick .

30 minutes ago, PanadaApr said:

Feeling the same way. Immigration seems delaying and haven't heard any good news for so long time.

waiting like a crazy person and thinking the same thing over and over day by day. No matter what the result is, but just want to have an answer as so could make the next move.

Totally agree, so sick of waiting, I only want answer right now, I don't want to waste my time but end up nothing. 

• Like 2

On 2017/4/5 at 1:29 PM, sahibb said:

Good to hear this Raymond and Kiran best of luck u guys hope mine one open soon finger cross 

Hi, sahibb

Have you head anything from your MA?

Since miss sidhu got her visa today, so we shouldn't be too long to wait. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PanadaApr said:

could u share ur timeline plz whn did u apply and wht occupation??

Guest Simarjot

Congrats miss Sidhu, enjoy your special moments.

i just received my lawyer s email,he said although my nomination has been approved but my visa application lodged 7 weeks later so do not expect it to be allocated to case officer for another 1-2 month.and he will follow up with immigration when we across the standard processing time. Which will be 11May 2017.relly so frustrated On immi,before they were working according to nomination lodged date now they have different time if we do not lodge visa and nomination file to gather.

nomination on 18 th march 2016,approved on 8 th March 

visa on 11 May 2016,still waiting 

occupation cook,offshore,high risk 

8 minutes ago, Simarjot said:

Congrats miss Sidhu, enjoy your special moments.

i just received my lawyer s email,he said although my nomination has been approved but my visa application lodged 7 weeks later so do not expect it to be allocated to case officer for another 1-2 month.and he will follow up with immigration when we across the standard processing time. Which will be 11May 2017.relly so frustrated On immi,before they were working according to nomination lodged date now they have different time if we do not lodge visa and nomination file to gather.

nomination on 18 th march 2016,approved on 8 th March 

visa on 11 May 2016,still waiting 

occupation cook,offshore,high risk 

That's really bad, I and Kiran02 applied on March but Visa loge on December. Which means we are gonna to wait another 8 months at least, given that IMMI doesn't change their standard processing time.

hi guys....

my nomination is approved y.day....and they asked por PCC for me and my wife...

i dont know..y they have asked for PCC..,,. since the old were valid...they were just 10 months old...

do u think we will have a problem with this???

i mean i have applied for new one...which wouldn't take long...since we have no criminal record.....but is there any chance of visa rejection or something???

nomination applied ..july 2016...

isa..... sept..2016..DE... 

2 hours ago, rajubhai said:

hi guys....

i dont know..y they have asked for PCC..,,. since the old were valid...they were just 10 months old...

i mean i have applied for new one...which wouldn't take long...since we have no criminal record.....but is there any chance of visa rejection or something???

The pcc has to be valid when the visa is granted and when it is validated. If they only have two months to run they would probably expire before the visa is granted/validated, so they are asking for new ones now rather than waiting until they have actually expired - in other words they are probably saving you time in the long run. 

hi guys....

What is your occupation ??? And Timeline ??
Don't worry you will get your visa soon
Best of luck

Retail Store Manager
Nom & Visa 29/04/2016
HR,QLD

21 hours ago, Miss sidhu said:

Hi everyone , today I got my permanent residency. I applied on 23 March 2016 both nomination nd visa together . All the very best every one.

Congrats miss sidhu wish u all the very best for the future

14 hours ago, rajubhai said:

hi guys....

Hello buddy what is the nominate occupation and have you applied onshore and which state is it 

thank you