187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

18 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Hi, mate, as far as I concern, we have 3 people on 23 March, still waiting, including me.Ā 

Sick of any guess. I guess I will be the next, one month ago when people got their approval on 18th of March. And here we are, we still waiting.Ā 

Just be patience and you will be fine. LOL

Don't know what to do did u call immiĀ 

5 minutes ago, sahibb said:

Don't know what to do did u call immiĀ 

No, because I apply my visa on December. I canĀ only call IMMI regarding to my VISA not my nomination. They said they can't discuss nomination with me. So frustrate.Ā 

Edited by Raymond

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Hi, mate, as far as I concern, we have 3 people on 23 March, still waiting, including me.Ā 

Sick of any guess. I guess I will be the next, one month ago when people got their approval on 18th of March. And here we are, we still waiting.Ā 

Just be patience and you will be fine. LOL

Hi Raymond

Did u ask your MA y immi is taking so long to respond

Guest Simarjot

Hi Raymond,i got my nomination approval on 8th march,I applied nomination on 18th march 2016,so its already 3 weeks,but am still waiting for my visa,my file is not even opened yet.you can see that in December January...immi was processing files according to nomination lodged date,although some members applied their visa in later months and they got their PR within one week difference,but now they taking same time (12 months)for visa file also)my lawyer said have to wait for more few weeks for update.as I applied visa on 11th may 2016.and also I know Santosh1 who applied his nomination on 23 march and visa on 31march got his PR 2-3 weeks ago...hope you will get your nomination approval very soonĀ 

10 minutes ago, Simarjot said:

Hi Raymond,i got my nomination approval on 8th march,I applied nomination on 18th march 2016,so its already 3 weeks,but am still waiting for my visa,my file is not even opened yet.you can see that in December January...immi was processing files according to nomination lodged date,although some members applied their visa in later months and they got their PR within one week difference,but now they taking same time (12 months)for visa file also)my lawyer said have to wait for more few weeks for update.as I applied visa on 11th may 2016.and also I know Santosh1 who applied his nomination on 23 march and visa on 31march got his PR 2-3 weeks ago...hope you will get your nomination approval very soonĀ 

Thanks for updating me. That's terrible if they processing files according to visa application itself, which mean I need to wait until the end of this year.Ā 

Kiran02 and me has the same situation, he applying nomination on 23th of march and visa on 16th December.

Bad luck

2 hours ago, Raymond said:

I did ask them, but they said there are nothing they can do, they had upload all the document.

Same with me. My MA also told me that all documents have been uploaded since long and he can't do anything now. He said all i can do is just wait. But i will get him to call immi if i don't hear anything by friday

2 hours ago, Raymond said:

Thanks for updating me. That's terrible if they processing files according to visa application itself, which mean I need to wait until the end of this year.Ā 

Kiran02 and me has the same situation, he applying nomination on 23th of march and visa on 16th December.

Bad luck

I don't think so raymond because miss sidhu she also lodged her file on 23 march both nomination and visa but she is stillĀ waiting. I dont understand whats wrong with that date 23 that immi is ignoring it otherwise every other dates they are considering.

Hello Guys, it's time to share my happiness with you all. I received my goodness email today, Finally am a Permanent Residence in this God's beloved and beautiful Country.

Timeline:

Applied nomination and visa: 21/11/2016

Doc Requested: 30/01/2017

Doc submitted: 24/02/20017

Called immigration for update: 27/03/2017

further Doc requested: 29/03/2017

Visa granted:30/03/2017.

wish you all best of luck

Ā 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevwtosh said:

Hello Guys, it's time to share my happiness with you all. I received my goodness email today, Finally am a Permanent Residence in this God's beloved and beautiful Country.

Timeline:

Ā 

4 months, unreal

12 minutes ago, Stevwtosh said:

Timeline:

Ā 

Congrats stevwtosh..?

• Like 1

Timeline:
Ā 

Congrats dude [emoji5]

Can i ask your occupation please?
Is it DE or Temporary transaction stream

On 28/03/2017 at 3:00 PM, kirsty160990 said:

I would advise anyone who was requested documents to call their processing center for a general update after you have supplied all the requested documents.

My documents were submitted on 20/02/2017 and i never heard anything. My MA wouldn't even give me an update. I seen then on my immi account that my MA only submitted our form 80 on 14/03/2017 5 days after the allocated 28 days.Ā I questioned my MA on this on the 17/03/2017 and he accused me of hacking his account and then said he wouldn't take responsibility for the outcome of our visa as i could track our visa on immi.

I was worried all that weekend so i called Immigration myself and just asked for a general update.

The lady asked for our TRN then asked if all documents requested were submitted. I replied yes, she said she would look into the application then 20 mins later when i checked my immi account our PR was granted :)

Ā 

good luck everyone

Hi Kristy,

I got my PR today, you inspired me to make the move in calling Immigration as you have adviced. Am celebrating now.Ā 

Cheers!

• Like 1