187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

if a CO requested documents whats the chances they will request more once they open the file?

Would they have requested all that was needed first time they opened the case?

Kristy, usually they won't request for more documents for second time. The officer must have took his/her time to see what doc's needed at the first time. Were you requested for more documents?

Hi guys, I have applied for 187 visa in July 2015 with the help of MA and I've been issued with bridging visa in August 2015. They asked for more documents in march 2016 which I have provided. I haven't heard anything since then from immigration. My MA send them an email to get update but the reply they got is not helpful at all. Did anybody face such long duration of wait in this visa type ? What would be the best option for me to do ? Thank you for reading my post :)

Mate, you could try a request for access to information(http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/424a.pdf). They should give you answer within 30 days after they receive the request.

Kristy, usually they won't request for more documents for second time. The officer must have took his/her time to see what doc's needed at the first time. Were you requested for more documents?

thank you Stevwtosh,

No haven't been requested any more since 09/02/2017. Just trying to work out if there will be any more delays or if its all good for processing once the CO looks at our application again.

thank you Stevwtosh,

No haven't been requested any more since 09/02/2017. Just trying to work out if there will be any more delays or if its all good for processing once the CO looks at our application again.

Kristy, a friend said it's usually granted within 28 days that the documents requested:err: was submitted or 28 days from when medical appeared cleared on your application. So hope this is true.

Kristy, a friend said it's usually granted within 28 days that the documents requested:err: was submitted or 28 days from when medical appeared cleared on your application. So hope this is true.

Thank you, Fingers crossed then. Will be 28 days on 22/03/2017 since cleared medical appeared on IMMI account.

I feel so sorry for what happened on you. But you sounds like a strong person and your story inspiring me that I have to stay positive.

You will get what you want one day. No pain no gain and this is life! Wish you all the best and good luck.

Thank you for your kindness.

I am not really tough. I even plan to leave. But this long journey made me getting stronger and stronger in mind.

I have no decision yet. Wish you good luck

Mate, I think moving back is a great idea for you right now. Cross fingers and hope you can finally get PR. Bad thing should not happen to good people.

Thank you.

It could be a good idea. But I am not able to leave immediately.

So, still hoping there is a miracle

Hi guys, I have a quick question

I lodge nomination 4 Jan 2017 and Visa application 3 Mar 2017.

Do you think is good idea to do my medical exam now? If case officer will take my files, he/she can approve my visa without requesting more documents.

Hi guys, I have a quick question

I lodge nomination 4 Jan 2017 and Visa application 3 Mar 2017.

Do you think is good idea to do my medical exam now? If case officer will take my files, he/she can approve my visa without requesting more documents.

Given the new processing time of 187 visa, I think you could do medical exam in June.

What is the new processing time? - I thought this is about 10 months

Hi Kangurek

as per the new processing timelines it says 75% files are done in 11 months

and 90% files ar done in 12 months

so it depends on in which month we are falling in and count according

it depends if we come in 75% or 90%.

my timeline

187 visa & nomination applied 20/04/16

Retail Manager