187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Intresting:jiggy:, question for you Stevwtosh.

RCB needs to be approve to get nomination approve and to get 187 visa approve it needs nomination approve. It's a chain reaction. WA prohibit applicant to apply RCB so they can't lodge a visa. But the question is did they only suspended RCB and not the 187 visa coz those applicant who has already lodged an RCB means they can still lodge nomination and visa if it wasn't suspended right, but if they suspended RCB and visa even you have lodge your RCB and nomination and get approve how could you lodge a visa if it's suspended.

RCB needs to be approve to get nomination approve and to get 187 visa approve it needs nomination approve. It's a chain reaction. WA prohibit applicant to apply RCB so they can't lodge a visa. But the question is did they only suspended RCB and not the 187 visa coz those applicant who has already lodged an RCB means they can still lodge nomination and visa if it wasn't suspended right, but if they suspended RCB and visa even you have lodge your RCB and nomination and get approve how could you lodge a visa if it's suspended.

WA only suspended the RCB application, and that is what they only could control. Nomination and visa application is handled by national immigration department. As you said, since RCB appication is suspended, no people could apply new nomination and visa application anymore. But previous nomination and visa application is OK.

Ok, good. I want to assume that DINGKAT Rcb has been approved before lodging is nomination, with this he has no problem with nomination. Rcb means we approved you to work in this regional area, while nomination is employer nominated you to work in my company. Now let's say DINGKAT Rcb hasn't been approved before this new policy, he has a high chance of been not approved by RCB. But whoever has been approved by RCB before this new policy has no problem whatsoever as Immigration is responsible for approving nomination and visa. Employer can only nominate or sponsor someone on a particular visa likewise State can sponsor you but both Employer and State as nothing to do with approval of visa.

Now is WA said 187 visa is suspended temporarily means no new nomination on that visa. So as someone said it's a chain of supply, once you have been approved of the first stage this new policy does not affect you unless stated otherwise wise that already lodged visa will be affected which I believe there is no such information at the moment.

Ok, good. I want to assume that DINGKAT Rcb has been approved before lodging is nomination, with this he has no problem with nomination. Rcb means we approved you to work in this regional area, while nomination is employer nominated you to work in my company. Now let's say DINGKAT Rcb hasn't been approved before this new policy, he has a high chance of been not approved by RCB. But whoever has been approved by RCB before this new policy has no problem whatsoever as Immigration is responsible for approving nomination and visa. Employer can only nominate or sponsor someone on a particular visa likewise State can sponsor you but both Employer and State as nothing to do with approval of visa.

Now is WA said 187 visa is suspended temporarily means no new nomination on that visa. So as someone said it's a chain of supply, once you have been approved of the first stage this new policy does not affect you unless stated otherwise wise that already lodged visa will be affected which I believe there is no such information at the moment.

Totally Agree and I believe it is only affected on future applications only. otherwise, it is not fair and look at the history, there was no affection on those who already lodged their application/ when every time Immii changed the policy, the new policy is always applies for the future applicant. On the other hand , if it is that unfair, ppl will sue the immigration department to death as it is not a fairness for ppl who already put their effort on applied for visa.

However, it is better to ask MA or lawyer for a suggestion as they r the expert in this field and try to ask for more than 1 MA/ lawyer for the second opinions. Then you will have an idea on mind that what you gonna do.

Wish good luck to everyone!

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I have applied for 187 visa in July 2015 with the help of MA and I've been issued with bridging visa in August 2015. They asked for more documents in march 2016 which I have provided. I haven't heard anything since then from immigration. My MA send them an email to get update but the reply they got is not helpful at all. Did anybody face such long duration of wait in this visa type ? What would be the best option for me to do ? Thank you for reading my post :)

Hi guys, I have applied for 187 visa in July 2015 with the help of MA and I've been issued with bridging visa in August 2015. They asked for more documents in march 2016 which I have provided. I haven't heard anything since then from immigration. My MA send them an email to get update but the reply they got is not helpful at all. Did anybody face such long duration of wait in this visa type ? What would be the best option for me to do ? Thank you for reading my post :)

I reckon it's better to seek another MA opinion on your matter, it's kinda weird since June 2015.

Goodluck.