187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

One step closer nomination has just been approved!! I'm soo happy as we've been told by immigration over the phone and 2 MA's to withdraw and resubmit because my boss sold 40% of the business since we applied creating a new ABN but as of this morning it's approved!

As for my visa they've just requested medicals.

Nomination 27/4

Visa 16/5

Occupation pharmacy technician

Team 4 Vic

One step closer nomination has just been approved!! I'm soo happy as we've been told by immigration over the phone and 2 MA's to withdraw and resubmit because my boss sold 40% of the business since we applied creating a new ABN but as of this morning it's approved!

Nomination 27/4

Visa 16/5

Team 4 Vic

Woohoooo! So happy for you Danielle! Told you to be positive! I bet that if you had had your medicals submitted you could have had the visa by now!! Almost there!! :-*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination 27/4

Visa 16/5

Team 4 Vic

Congs mate ??

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

**This is an automated response regardingENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email** Email Updated on 14 December 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocatingENS applications lodged mid-February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged lateFebruary 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that wemay not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contactedwhen your case is allocated for assessment.

Nomination 27/4

Visa 16/5

Team 4 Vic

Congrats bro....

**This is an automated response regardingENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email** Email Updated on 14 December 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocatingENS applications lodged mid-February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged lateFebruary 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that wemay not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contactedwhen your case is allocated for assessment.

Thank god they update their status after 3-4 weeks.

Woohoooo! So happy for you Danielle! Told you to be positive! I bet that if you had had your medicals submitted you could have had the visa by now!! Almost there!! :-*

Thank you!! If you are free this weekend we should catch up.

I know I can't believe it!! I'm so shocked that it's only medicals they asked for. Nick has type 1 diabetes so hopefully that doesn't cause too much of a problem

Nomination 27/4

Visa 16/5

Team 4 Vic

Dan,

This is greatest news ever. You are now sure to get your visa. I am so happy for you. Huge congratulations!!

Nomination:24/01/2016 Nom doc requested: 31/10/16

Nom doc submitted: 15/11/16

Visa:17/04/2016

Spreadsheet https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Hi Ashley, just wondering what PESE this is for? Thanks! :)

Just recieve the request of "certificate of no criminal conviction" .... Are we another step closer ??? [emoji24][emoji24]

29 aug 2015 applied nomination

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

23 apr 2016 medical check

13 dec 2016 request of "no criminal conviction"

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Just recieve the request of "certificate of no criminal conviction" .... Are we another step closer ??? [emoji24][emoji24]

29 aug 2015 applied nomination

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

23 apr 2016 medical check

13 dec 2016 request of "no criminal conviction"

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Yes you are. If you have a recent police clearance( NPC by Australian federal police) . Provide them as soon as possible you will get your visa very soon after that.

Yes you are. If you have a recent police clearance( NPC by Australian federal police) . Provide them as soon as possible you will get your visa very soon after that.

Thank you Paki [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Am i the only person that thinking about immigration give up already with rsms visa and probably they will start again on January 2017 ? Since there's no update at all

No ur not... However remember not all the applicants of rsms use this forum some people outside this forum might be getting approval everyday without our knowledge.. Someday I would love to see behind the scene of pese offices... If I die before getting my approval I will go there as a ghost I will enter in the body of one of the Co and finalised your application at least I can do so you can count on that ?????

Am i the only person that thinking about immigration give up already with rsms visa and probably they will start again on January 2017 ? Since there's no update at all

Yeah me too. I also think as you are thinking. They give up. No update .......from last 21 nov. They are saying they are on last feb. 2016 files but till date I did not see anyone on this forum from even mid feb candidates got approval. It's like they have finished their quota of RSMSs file and will reset it again in Jan. 2017. It's just my thought ... and I pray that I should be wrong