187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 months complete today. No news yet. Very frustrated. And now Christmas holiday so I have lost my hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are just close on public holidays. Rest they are working accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Hahaha.

Immi start working today after public holidays.

Let's see if anyone got approval today.

[emoji54]

Today is public holiday as well. They will start from tomorrow but not fully but partially. As per information someone posted here before few of staff members will work and the others are on holiday .. don't know how long.

Today is public holiday as well. They will start from tomorrow but not fully but partially. As per information someone posted here before few of staff members will work and the others are on holiday .. don't know how long.

Today is not public holiday naviozz.

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 December 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between February and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 December 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between February and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

They are just allocating not processing ?

I applied in july. Will immi complete all files till June first and then start July's one? Or they can start processing july one after completing February files. What do you guys think

According to the notice, I assume they will start processing applications lodged between February and June first as they are far behind now.

From what i know about february-june, because ens (186) visa move so fast and they already move to june applicant while rsms visa left behind on february, but i think they still will continue rsms visa on february first , just because the email update they mix it up between ens and rsms together so they update february - june